View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #19
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
The whole thing is getting too incestuous and is becoming a nightmare of egos DW, Fulford, Deagle and Bob Dean (bless him) not to mention Burisch, Hoagland and Greer. ...there is a real danger that many are going to get led off the path by following gurus and false prophets.
Bob Dean is the only half believable one out of the bunch you mention, but if you've heard him once you've heard just about all he has to say. I have of late begun to have some doubts about him as I think there is some credence to the 'Victor' claims but my jury is still out. (shutters)

The rest easily fit into your 'guru and false prophet' classification.
Wilcock thinks 'googling' things and printing them out is actual research.
Fulford's bizzare claims and predictions have all been no-shows. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Deagle is a disgraced former doctor who has been struck from the medical register in Colorado.
Bursich is a total fraud of near epic proportions who was exposed by UFO magazine and George Knapp years ago.
Hoagland isn't a scientist even though he plays one on radio shows who used Google Master Wilcock as a research assistant.
Greer, whose original Disclosure Project got numerous people to expose themselves and violate their security oaths has gone 'native' and become enchanted by invisible aliens apparently only he (because of his superior evolved consciousness) can see.

At some point you would hope that people would tire of the faux-reality fantasies and discard the hoaxers and con-men that are so prevalent in Ufology and 'Paranormal' circles. There is some real truth to be found only sometimes you have to abandon your former false conclusions and pet 'stories' you've come to adore to accept them.

The history of Ufology is one of deception, confidence jobs, and disinformation agents (both official and free-lance) which are either attempting to eek out a buck from the rubes or prevent the truth from being realized by the public. I think the names above fall more into the 'free-lance' category although true agents like Richard Doty and William Moore must still be active in the community.

I have a feeling the truth (about the UFO phenomena) is stranger and potentially more unsettling than any of the tales the above people have dreamed up or told. But I could be wrong of course and make no claims of 'insider information' or special insight other than what my over 40 years of study on the subject has provided me.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 02-02-2010 at 04:29 PM.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote