View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join Project Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition

There are at least two other threads talking about this and we simply need to realize this is now happening all over the world. This is a tremendous synchronicity which is a hallmark of the new paradigm. It doesn't matter what form anyone uses. The important thing is for us to energetically connect and try to do it regularly at the same time.

I have suggested that those of us who see the value of this meditation put each other on our friends list. I also suggest 10PM eastern time as a good coordination point. At present several of us are already meditating at that time. Also 10AM.

This is getting very practical and will give real meaning to what PC is all about. Some of us fully realize that this very thing is the overall intention of ETI also. However, realize that the right people will be drawn to it and don't worry about those who aren't. We are all in different places and some of us see the need for this because we already have practical experience and some do not. That is okay. There is no "signing up" necessary but what we should do is put each other on our friends list and thus form an energetic connection between us. An energetic bond. Then, if for some reason the internet goes down, we can hold each other in our hearts.

Peace be unto all.

Oh, and remember, this is much bigger than a Project Camelot "thing." Let's coordinate with EVERYONE all across the world who are already doing this. Technique doesn't matter. Whatever works for you. The power comes in doing it regularly and at the same time. Personally, I can do it anytime but many are time-restricted. That's why many groups across the world are already doing it at 10PM eastern time and the group I meditate with: http://eventtemples.com/ also meditates at 10AM. Other groups, such as the Celestine Prophecy group and the Billy Meier group meditate at different times. Billy's group metitates on the second and fourth saturday and sunday of each month. Salome gum nam bin urda, gun neber asala hesperona (peace be upon the earth and among all beings) in the ancient Lyran tongue. There are many many others also.

I do think all who recognize the practicality of this should coordinate together but not focus on trying to have a whole lot of structure - especially egocentric structure. No dogma. That will bog it down.

For me personally, I meditate with a prime intention "for the highest and best good for all concerned" and leave it up to the Universe to fill in the details. This does not restrict the energy from going where it is needed most.

Anyone else can do it however they wish to do it.

I hope these ideas are helpful to all.

Let's put each other on our friends list and invite the friends we already have there.

Thanks to you all. We are ONE.

Last edited by nestingwave; 09-30-2008 at 04:59 PM.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote