View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #30
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Swineflu : The next wave

There a lot of ways to find out if the so called natural food are old GMO's
The thing is when you understand ancient history is just a repeating thing from the past with more technology. You know that many of are so called civilizations. have created GMO's in the past. Spelt for example is from the time of Atlantis 12000 years ago.

The question is how do I identify those old GMO's, some of them them wil restore over time. That mean the most dangers GMO are the newest and the next ones from Sumeria.

Bananas was very clear a old GMO, it goes bad very quickly. there is no list from which foods are non GMO, because that information has been kept thinden from us.

I know that Miriam Delicado whent to meet the natives in Columbia, they also said that they never needed to eat meat. So they probably know what foods are good for you. I should have asked what there dieet was made up before she left. Was not thinking about it at the time when she was planning to go.

what you can do to identify if the food is bad is in many ways.
The first thing to look for is how quickly its get bad.
Second you can go on a water dieet for a week or so and then start eating one of your so called natural food and see if it makes you feel not so good.

Because if you body is used to the food that you eat you will build a resistance to it and won't noticed it.

I constantly trying differents foods and and slowy filter the bad/lesser evil ones out while i'm still detoxing from the heavy metals I had from my dental filling that i've recently removed last year.

what I have added to my dieet is Zeolite and Schindele's powder for the heavy metal detox.

I know Ginger is good for you and can get this in powder form or juice it fresh what I some times do.

To get to the point is your have to find your own way of stepping down one by one the foods that are natural by look, but stil a old GMO when your getting use to it. when you body gets healther it will find out the next bad thing that you normaly would not notice when you where eating it.

Find out the other shops, like a china town /oriental shop or any alternative shops and check out if there are Veggie and fruits that you have not tried out yet. And look up on the net what is known about it.

Also check out Herbs, there are good ones not so goods ones and there are damn nasty
http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/
http://www.rain-tree.com/

Last edited by mu2143; 01-30-2010 at 02:27 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote