View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #117
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is your sign?

I was helping 3 homeless people.A woman who is 70 her son 44 and her grandson 18.I didn't give money.I gave food and transportation and good conversation and encouragement.I became involved because I felt I could make a difference based on my lifes experiences.I study people and I remember their every word and their actions and physical expressions.That is the way I am put together and I can't help myself not to relate to others.The son 44 and a virgo,tried to get his mother to put me into a cumstance to proposition her,His mother told me.His plans were to get money from me.She told me she and other family members had,had alot of problems with him.That man would come to me asking for food and other things,material,and I would give all along thinking,or rather hoping he was sharing.He kept everything to himself and let his mother and nephew know what he was doing.Virgos love themselves.Thats it.Anyone close to them,virgos, is ownership.This has been example #1 of many,many,more examples.I don't draw conclusions based on a few experiences.
Jealousy and constant schemes is their life.Virgos usually have 2 constructive talents which are vocations.They are good workers.Just stay away from them.Don't let them into your life if you can avoid it.Don't let your virgo male friend around your wife.Man the list goes on and on.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote