View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:58 AM   #22
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Children of the New Dream - Drunvalo Melchizedek

Thank you Luminari, I think you have touched on a subject that I have been increasingly focused on....

we are currently immersed in a reality of information overload. For every individual that has a message, there are another 5 that emerge to discredit them. In a time when there is literally information that supports ANY belief or perspective, it is becoming imperative that we hone another latent but rarely used skill: intuition.

In the Hopi elders' address, they cautioned; "...do not look outside yourself for the leader...this could be a good time!"

I think this is part of our initiation into the new age....to resist our archaic urge to frantically run towards the latest security blanket with few attempts to actually be still for a moment and feel what is true. I can easily say this because I am guilty of this as well. But you know what? I like Drunvalo. I like his demeanor, I like his attitude. He makes me smile. He's not selling me anything. So thats going to be my reality , regardless of any other celebrities' opinion of him.

This is a really tough thing....a very fine line...this balance between learning the shocking truth vs getting sucked into a fear spiral. But there is a balance point, Heres to hoping we all find it.

Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote