View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 08:09 PM   #47
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Swineflu : The next wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Hi My
So, the logical conclusion is, that this thread serves the PTB, isnīt it?
Not at all. Where do you get that impression? My comments are about MU's post saying this IS coming, the ARE doing it, we ARE in danger, etc. That's all silly. No such think is anywhere evident anywhere but in people minds because they have bought in to the propaganda of fear.

I think your research and presentation was/is brilliant and very valuable. To anyone who can use it.

How does MU know that if this virus doesn't do its job of killing enough people, that the PTB plan on releasing another more deadly one? Is he in with the PTB?

He says they've released another version of this virus in Ukraine which is 100% lethal. Is this true? Obviously not. Obvious fear mongering. This kind of posting should not be done for free. He should at least receive payments from the PTB for the wonderful job he does of spreading their fear for them.

It's easy enough to tell where a person is coming from. Does what they write empower? or does it disempower? Your posting empowers, by giving understanding of the mechanics and solutions. MU's post DIS empowers, because it's goal is to have people hiding away in fear. Not very useful at all.

And as always, IMO
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote