View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 09:01 PM   #19
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: it seems eeriely quiet of late

Jaqui D you are certainly right about Avalon, and i really share your feelings along with Swanny Egg Futureyes, indeed all the contributors of this thread, I agree also it may be an anticlimax of all the false or wrong speculation, but there are a few on Avalon who I implicitly trust with there vision who are feeling the same as we, I personnally agree with Swanny in than Godforbid the US is gonna get a nuke (i hope not), and that there will inevitably be a flu outbreak.........money !! i find the only way is to hit back at the bankers, i have refused to pay the outstanding on my personal loan, taking guidence of the way about it from tpuc.org and asking the bank to prove i legally owe the mony to provide a sworn statement of contract and a statement of account, after 4 months nothing they are in what is termed legally as "in dishonour", just my small insignificant stand against a corrupt banking system.

In the words of Richard Burton taken from the War Of The Worlds album,
"It seems so incredible to me now how everyone spent the evening as though everthing was so normal, from the railway station came the sound of shunting trains....ringing rumbling, turned into melody by the distance bettween us.......it all seemed so safe....so tranquil"

kindest regards Dave
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote