View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:12 PM   #1198
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
why do you quote things by 'jesus'
when 'jesus' is 'the name' used by the satantic churches on earth
for a soul who had a different name ???
hasn't that name been 'inverted' and,
'had a lot of ****' tossed on him/and, his real story has never been told ?
what are the consciousness units of this being you call...'j'
wasn't he connected to the serpent people or amurus of venus ?

Good question Susan!

I use the (Greek derived) name of Jesus, because its vibration of the 74 is the most powerful one in common utility and is also ubiquitous in usage, however 'used in vanity' by the vast majority of believers and skeptics alike.

JESUS=74=MESSIAH=CROSS=ENERGY=BEAUTY=SONGS=CLOUDS= MELODY=LUCIFER=MAKE HOPE=OVERDEAD=...47=JOHN=BEAST=MUM reversed and D.I.Y.

I sometimes use the more 'New Ager' labels of Yeshua and Yeshuah in certain historical contexts to accentuate the Hebrew; but manifest the alphanumeracy through the decreed 'Seed of Isaac' in the anglosaxon ABC.
It is because the PTB are well aware of this archetypology in their plans to effectualize a parallel agenda to the Thuban one; that the 'anglosaxon' agenda, say as presented by Bill Ryan in his latest broadcast uses the same labelings.

No, there are no inversions or manipulations of the archetypes in first order, as the true nature of the 'Satanists' and the 'Dragon Worshippers' (these are not the Thuban dragons btw, though they use a common symbology) is different than what has been filtered for the general populance.

The Jesus we call our master templar is rather different from the Jesus 'worshipped' in the churches. It is the latter which has become manipulated in existence and in truth by editors and the rewriting of the human histories.

But you are correct in associating Jesus with the Serpent people. Heshe indeed IS the SERPENT=PRESENT=97=SON OF MAN=CIRCLE OF GOD in the archetypical garden of Eden.

The Lord God 'walking in the garden' and NOT knowing where Adam is, is the Fake God Jehovah aka Yaldabaoth.
This is well documented in the gnostic archives of Nag Hammadi, say in the 'Secret Book of John'. It is also well known by a minority of researchers in all fields of endeavour here on planet earth.

The 'giveaway' is the notion of an 'almighty God' NOT knowing where Adam is.
Now this is the other 'proof' of this in scriptural terms.

There are two creation events in Genesis.
Adam+Eve are created as a 'Two in Oneness' in Genesis by GOD (not Lord God).

Genesis1:
26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Now note that there is NO COMMANDMENT what to eat and what not to eat and such things. AdamEve=Us=Them are the TRUE IMAGE of the True GOD.

Then after this, the sixth day GOD 'retires' for the Sabbath and suddenly the GOD becomes changed to LORD GOD, because ADAM has become GOD in archetype (there is no physical universe as yet).

Genesis2:
2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Now note, that ADAM is quasi-physically (meaning in say a program of genetics and not as yet as a physical embodiment) created from his AdamEve archetype by the LORD GOD.

The implication then becomes that next EVE becomes dependent on ADAM as one of his ribs and this in effect destroys the prior metaphysical harmony in the creation, say a perfect YX|XY chromosome reflection becoming YX=male and XX=female, the Y+rib=Y+1=X.

This also establishes a direct feedback mirror between Adam as God and his creator Lord God.

The crux of the matter then becomes that the LORD GOD must be a Fake-God WITHIN spacetime confronting a physical Adam+Eve 'mucked up' creation with the REAL GOD remaining in a selfimposed exile outside of spacetime in a Void=Nothingness=Eternity.

The LORD GOD=Image of Adam WITHIN and the LORD GOD=Image of GOD WITHOUT.

Genesis.3:
8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.
9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-21-2010 at 06:01 PM.