View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #1169
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
If the spirit came from flesh...

if the tree came from seed... and so it does... we had to create the bridge to the astral beyond the etheric so that our seed could become a tree... I like this abrax... if i am interpreting this correctly... but then as many here seem to forget.. it only matters how i interpret it...
Indeed Jonah!

The enigma is as to how, if the physical worlds emerged from some spiritual plenum as is generally postulated and believed; the created worlds then SOMEHOW become a feedback loop for the materially preexisting 'spirit'?

And you have discerned well. This is but the 'fall of the starhumanity' from its original home of the 12D omnispace through the 9D etheric and the 6D astral into 3D physicality.

This is wonderfully described in Genesis.2:

Genesis 2:3-5 (King James Version)

3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
4These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, 5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

Now Jonah; YOU are able to translate the archetypes in this scriptural encoding through and by your discernments.

The 'before it grew' semantics, describe the souls of manyness dispersing in individuations of consciousness (from the ONE SourceSoul or Oversoul or WorldSoul) into the metaphysical archetyped universe, before it existed in space and time.

The often bemoaned 'fall of humanity' so is cosmic necessity to establish the feedback loops between the unseen templates for the seen creations.

Should you continue to engage such discernments Jonah, then you will be on a narrow path into full remembrance.

Your tree Jonah, is destined to grow from a seed within you to eventually create a feedback universe as big as you can fathom.

AA