View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 05:57 AM   #119
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Hello Abraxasinas. I have some questions for you if I may, and one comment.

1. May you tell us about the long lasting conflict between the Lyrians and the Alpha Draconis?

2. What is Freewill in Creation?

3. Who are the Founders?

Here is my comment, I have read almost all your posts and compared them to some interesting links you have provided. You seem to overload your sentence with complex and "self-created" words very often to explain your thoughts. Why do you do this? To make it look foreign and of high unreachable culture? Or to loose us into complicated concept? I speculate, but know their is a reason. You know you are writing for the public, why do you make it more hermetic? Some papers you have used to explain some concepts are very confusing. Mixing many different mathematical laws without reason in one single sentence. At some points, it looks ridiculous, why? I'm used to read Steven Hawking books about black holes theory and believe me, it is quite hard to follow the man sometimes, but it is nothing compared to what you have written here... You know you can use metaphor, allegory or analogy to express non-existant concepts in our human culture, that's how our guides are doing and it works quite well...

Here is an example of complex ideas written in a manner to be clear for the matter of being well understood. It comes from one of us, a young brilliant human: http://theresonanceproject.org/pdf/s..._proton_a4.pdf

Thanks for your time, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-06-2010 at 05:47 PM.