View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 12:24 AM   #228
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I've been taking MMS for 18 days now. It was at about 6drops-2Xday that I began to get very queasy, then at 8drops-2Xday I started throwing up and had diarrhea several times a day. At 10 drops it was so bad that I cut back to 10 drops 1Xday which was bearable. Yesterday I got up to 11 drops-1Xday. When I get up to 16 drops I'll probably go back to 8 drops-2Xday and work up to 15drops-2Xday.

Some of the benefits I've noticed are fewer aches and pains, more alert, better sleep, improved skin, and who knows what little creatures that were lurking around inside my body are being expelled. I assume that since I get so nauseated that's a good thing and will continue to stick it out until the nausea stops completely.

I sent some to a friend of mine who has been a Tai Chi teacher for about 35 years. He's had some very positive results for his teeth, skin and herpes outbreak that was basically reversed by the time he reached 4drops-2Xday. He's very excited about the MMS.

He and I love to research new protocols for self healing and so many times things are so subtle that you don't get immediate or noticeable results. You have to go on "faith" that the claims are genuine. A few years ago I decided if something didn't work within 2 months to a noticeable degree, I wouldn't bother continuing experimenting with it. There is NO doubt that there are immediate results with MMS for most people. The herxheimer reactions I'm experiencing are a great sign that I need to keep doing it.

I've read all the websites, watched all the available videos and read Jim Humble's book in addition to reading testimonials, pros and cons, on many forums. It seems like the only people it doesn't do something positive for are the ones who can't get over the nausea and develop an aversion to the smell and taste that they can't overcome.

Some diseases that seem to be more difficult and take longer to get results from are lyme disease and morgellons, but there are many who at least find some relief with MMS quickly and hopefully it will just take them longer for it to cure those more complex diseases.

I had the occasion to use it for a burn and it worked amazingly well. I used it full strength directly on the burn then washed off with cold water after about 30 seconds. The burn immediately stopped hurting and did not blister as it normally would have done. There was only a small red mark that faded within a few days.

Thanks for all the good info on this forum. MMS appears to be a very valuable healing aid for everyone to have on hand, if just for burns, flu, infections, and dental health.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote