View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default McCain drops the ball on UFO Disclosure and loses chance to win 2008 election

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/78661

Written by: William W. Warwick IV

According to an article by Investigative Journalist – Leslie Kean who broke the story about the Fife Symington revelations in March 2007 along with Filmmaker James Fox:

Arizona Senator John McCain, a friend of Symington's who the former Governor describes as "open-minded," acknowledged at a press conference in 2000 that "lights," were seen over Arizona and, "That has never been fully explained. But I have to tell you that I do not have any evidence whatsoever of aliens or UFOs."

McCains´ Letter and response to a concerned Citizen – regarding the Phoenix Lights UFO´s.

October 9, 1997:

Thank you for contacting me last summer regarding the lights seen in the night sky west of Phoenix on March 13, 1997. I appreciate your interest in this curious incident, and I apologize for the delay in my reply.

As you may know, in May (1997) I asked the Department of the Air Force to look into the sighting at the request of Phoenix City Councilwoman Francis Emma Barwood. The Air Force informed my office in July that the Department no longer conducts investigations into UFO´s. Local military installations, however, did make an effort to resolve the issue by checking the flight information logs of their activities in the area on the evening of March 13, 1997.

The Arizona National Guard in Phoenix discovered that a visiting team from the Maryland National Guard, flying A-10´s, was conducting exercises along the Barry Goldwater range southwest of Phoenix on the evening of March 13, 1997. Between 9:30 pm and 10:00 pm the A-IO, were dropping high intensity magnesium flares, from an altitude of approximately 15,000 feet.

A spokesman from Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson (the aircraft were operating out of Davis-Monthan AFB) indicated that these types of flares deployed at that altitude, could be seen from as far away as 150 miles. Upon completion of the exercise, the aircraft were required for safety purposes, to jettison all of their remaining flares over the Goldwater range prior to landing at Davis-Monthan.

I believe that these exercises, culminating in the release of many flares simultaneously, provide a reasonable explanation for the appearance of the peculiar looking lights on that evening. I am, however, monitoring the findings and postulations of organizations interested in aerial phenomena for other possible explanations and I encourage you to do the same.
I can only hope that as John McCain realizes that the people will not elect him as the next president that he will realize in retrospect, that god handed him the opportunity to not just be president, but to change the course of human history and evolution by finally exposing the UFO lies, disinformation tremendous amounts of money that have been illegally siphoned from the public coffers.

Certainly, John knows full well, like many others in the government, where the 2.3 Trillion dollars Donald Rumsfeld reported to ABC was missing from the Pentagon budget on September 10, 2001…

Surely a good portion of that went to black line budget items for military bases that don´t exist, and there can be no doubt that much of this money has gone to reverse engineering alien recovered technologies. Perhaps no other single issue impacts not only our economy, but also our educational and other institutions as the UFO technology brain drain has finally bankrupted our economy, leaving America unable to compete in a global market for those goods that regular people buy, like TV´s and cars…

cont.on link above.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote