View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Secret plot to let 50million african workers into eu

This has got I L L U M I N A T I written all over it. David Icke rightly points out the reason for mass immigration. Not only does migration provide cheap labour for unscrupulous greedy employers who won't pay indigenous workers a living wage but immigration is also used as a weapon to break down national, cultural and ethnic identity which are roadblocks in the way of the bloodline elite families achieving their Global Corporate Police State: a World Government, World Army, World Currency and a microchipped global population under the control and manipulation of the few.

Immigration on a large scale is disasterous for both immigrants and indigenous peoples. In the end the many are exploited in the interests of the few with the tragedy of racial and ethnic conflict ensuing as each community is set at each others throats. Our planet is that much richer for all its races, nations and cultures. The identity of all races, nations and cultures should be protected, this what makes the Earth such a special place.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote