View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #803
Mijas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, but I've read all of this thread & its really great to hear everyone's experiences with MMS. I started it about a month ago, got up to 12 drops 3 x day fairly quickly, not much discomfort, though I got nausea when I jumped up too fast. Stopped it over xmas but am back on it again. I got a cold 2 days ago, it would normally last for a week,but I took the MMS 6 drops regularly thru the day & I am fine today, so this stuff works!!

I am reasonably healthy, no serious diseases or anything but I do suspect i may have some 'nasties' lurking inside & was also told I had candida problems, by a natural therapist, after taking lots of antibiotics. Will post any progress on that here later.

My question is: does anyone do the 50% citric acid (in a capsule) protocol, (I think I read it on Jim Humbles site)??
I think its the easiest way to do the MMS, no taste, no waiting & no smell either. I have switched to doing this, but i hope I will have the same results! I make a 50% solution of citric acid, add say 5 drops of MMS to my capsule, equal measure of Citric acid & then take with 1/2 cup water. I also try to take this 4 x daily in smaller doses as per the new info on the site (its more effective this way).

Anyone else noticed that this is the easiest way, do you get the same results?

THanks,

Mijas
Mijas is offline   Reply With Quote