View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Greys, Abductions, Hybridisation and now they are moving into a community near yo

It seems to me that what we may be dealing with is demonic deception throughout the alien, ufo, religious, political, and paranormal phenomenon. Perhaps we really need to study DEMONOLOGY. What is a demon...exactly? I have indicated a willingness to be friendly with all beings in the universe. Perhaps this is a grave mistake. I'm going to take the gloves off...put on my brass knuckles...and do battle with the demonic realm...in the name of Jesus Christ...and with the power of the Holy Spirit. I will, however, keep the door open to all genuine defectors from the demonic realm. But how do we identify a genuine transition from darkness to light? How do we not get duped...over and over and over again? It seems that many of our world leaders...visible and invisible...are in bed with the demonic realm. How much trouble are we really in? I don't give a damn about staying positive and keeping the vibes up. I just want the truth. Have we continued to lie, lie, and lie some more...to stay positive and keep the vibes up?

I WANT THAT SOLAR SYSTEM EXORCISM...AND I WANT IT NOW. RIGHT NOW.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote