View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #14
mandroid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 1995 bieng visitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnoise View Post
I have now had 3 seperate u.f.o sightings since the visitation! the 1st was late at night as a passenger in my ex girlfriends car we both saw this large orange glowing orb move across the sky at immense speed & vanish into thin air. The 2nd i saw a whole fleet of orbs out of my window late one night & im almost certian they was not chinese lanters they moved way,way way to fast, & lastly i saw a much bigger one while walking home late in the evening which hovvered for several minutes & changed colour from orange to bright white & also made some very erratic movements that as far as im aware normal aircraft cannot make. It then de materialised without trace.
The other very interesting things that i kind of link up with this are a whole bunch of very vivid dreams involving u.f.o's that i have had recently, & also you could call it more awakening to things that happened to me a as small child (2-5), which im now sure i had many visits to my bedroom by visitors & a vivid memory(that i have always dismissed until the last couple of years) of being levitated up from my bed & through the ceiling onto a craft when i was abit older (8 or 9). Sorry this is turning into a long post lol i could talk for hours about this stuff. final note yes i agree talking to others is great - just posting this feels very therapeutic, i expect i've layed myself open to more ridicule like i got on 1 or 2 other well known boards on these topics, but i really dont care anymore what any close minded sheeple/disruptive types have to say, i know what i have seen & thats good enough for me. hopefully it will encourage others to share thier
experiences.

yes , i have seen one of these orange orbs very early on this year,
there were many sightings around the uk,not sure what it was
but it wasnt a helicopter or plane or chinese lantern.it made no noise
pulsated slowly from dull to bright orange and moved smoothly and in a straight trajectory unlike a chinese lantern.
it wasnt anything like what i saw with my other experiences.
i feel better for communicating with people about it,helps me not feel so isolated. people only ridicule because they do not understand or fear things..
its a natural side effect of "modified animal" state.as "human" greed ,stems from the animal instinct to survive, ridicule stems from the animal instint of fear and to defend itself. just my thoughts of course..
mandroid is offline   Reply With Quote