View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #8
mary_sutherland
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: Mary sutherland - the return of quetzalcoatl

In regards to your question:
--------------------------
One thing on the dimensions, which has just come to mind. Is dimensions not built on the foundtions of the previous? Like a guitar is tuned to its base chord and then one from the previous. Is that possible?

--------------------------
First...Nothing is impossible

Just as our present life is an accumulaton and extention of our past lives, I would imagine that the multiple dimensions would be also...BUT ...each dimension would have its own vibrational frequency (Again...just as we do)

Now...in order for a person to become one with another - as the Cherokee say they 'walk in their soul'. Meaning they tune into that person's frequency and adjust their frequency to become one with the other. When you 'become one' with that person, you will then be able to 'feel' their emotions' and 'see through their eyes' If you wanted to 'travel' the dimensions, you would repeat the same process. Become one with the frequency...simply by 'tuning' into it. And when that happens you will actually step out of your physical self and be in the other dimension. When you arrive in the other dimension, your 'ethereal' self will 'solidify' and you become one with it. When this happens, just like before with 'walking in one's soul' you will experience the other dimension.

Does it work - yes. I have been successfully working with people for almost a decade now in this type of phenomena. View this website
http://burlingtonnews.net/hauntedtours4

A lot of people encourage meditation in order to achieve their goal. For me I am very very bad with meditation. My mind is way to active to allow myself to slow down for any length of time. BUT I still manage to travel the dimensions without any problem.

"Tuning in" to me is simply a matter of
1. "Knowing"
2. Putting my "awareness' on where I want to go. When you 'focus your attention' on something you automatically 'tune' into it. There is no trick to it.

Keep it SIMPLE and ALLOW it to happen.

Focusing your attention is just a matter of 'thinking' about something. You don't have to put your full attention into it and pop a blood vessel.. Just simply 'think' about it - know it will happen - and let it go . Following that process you will travel.

When you travel, don't 'analyze' anything - just observe and enjoy.
When you analyze you use the wrong side of your brain and it pulls you back to 3 d reality. After you have returned then analyze all you want. But when you are traveling, just allow your 'imagine' to 'wander' ..

I hope this helps

Just remember 'keep it simple'
And remember you can 'multi-task' ...meaning you can work and dimensional travel at the same time . Shamans do it all the time!

Mary S.
mary_sutherland is offline   Reply With Quote