View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:12 PM   #36
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Baby, Young, Mature, Old Souls ... Michael Teachings

Yes i agree here Gnosis. As you so rightly stated these ones who do injustice to themselves can not sustain these levels.
There are many creator gods but of course we know the ONE CREATOR of all is the all knowing all doing one that we should rightly connect to.
However some do get lured by these higher masters they follow and take their words as the all powerful one, how sad that these people choose to follow this way, blinded by magic/ power i feel sad for these people but they choose not of ignorance but of knowing this is their path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Hi, Jacqui,

You bring up something I have been observing too and I probably put it in different words.

It's about "jumping through...by ritual". In the circles I have associated with in the past I kept seeing this type of being. Right now I call them polarized gods (with a small "g"). I learned that there are rituals wherein you, me, other beings can choose to beef up the "positive" sides of their polarities (I guess it can also be called a fixed duality).

In our off-planet history and early in this planet history there were the "God Makers" and they were a bit sly and controlling in that they did not truly "Clear" the being to his full and natural attainment of his abilities, but instead they would get him to locate a fixed polarity and then clear only one side.

Polarized gods are a sight to see and it's like living with a bull in a china shop. My dad was one of them and the shelf life of this type of ability...well it's pitiful to see a big being like this in the last stages of his decayed orbit. And no god-makers around to "repair" him. Funny, too, these beings seem to have to hit ground really hard before they will get sensible and achieve the buddha-like state of Clear before they start beefing up their native powers.

In my case, I recall many eons ago going to a school where they taught us to fly around in our bodies. Wonderful!!! [sarcasm here] If they had just gotten us to bloody clear ourselves we probably wouldn't have had to go to any school to start lifting off the ground when we walked AND -- and that's a big AND -- we would be closer to knowing ourselves as true gods -- all knowing, all loving, all powerful, fully integrated potential. Oh, but we couldn't be bothered with that!! [sarcasm].

gnosis
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote