View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 07:27 AM   #49
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scary martial law false flag operations in usa exposed!!!!!!

I haven't read the man's life history and don't endorse everything he's ever said and done, but on the topic of videos from the saintbirgitta camp, I agree.
I didn't say you were stupid. And I'm not either.
However, if I was new to this whole gig, I'd hope that what I was being presented with was as accurate and unbiased as possible. These vids aren't.
We're not the ones censoring youtube, here. We're the ones in the trenches doing our best to discern truth from agenda-laden fear instillment. Let's not forget that this is a spiritual war. Emotion is the queen on the chessboard. Govern your emotions, manage your vibration and BE the change you wish to see. I have a hard time encouraging anyone to look at videos I've personally concluded are either intentionally fear inducing, or flat out disinformation.
And I'm suspicious of people that want to force me into accepting their conclusion by using fear. Kind of like what happened with this whole bail-out fiasco. They used fear to intimidate our elected officials into approving something that couldn't possibly be read and understood in the amount of time they provided.
Think.
If you're offered something that is clearly trying to introduce that fear into your paradigm, think about who benefits from that fear.

And by the way, Droid56 - I don't even acknowledge mainstream media as news. If it's on the 6 o'clock news, as far as I'm concerned it's disinformation. Don't know what you were trying to accomplish with that little ill-placed comment. Everything we're discussing in these forums is from "non-mainstream" sources.

Last edited by recallone; 10-11-2008 at 07:33 AM.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote