View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!

I don't have a problem with listening to people without credentials...who may be partly crazy...and who are merely speculating...but they need to be honest about who they are and what they are doing. They should not misrepresent themselves...so as to be big-shots for a few months or years. I continue to think that most of the real insiders are so mind-controlled, and have such short leashes, that there is little chance of them revealing all of the secrets of the secret government and the secret space program. I still like the idea of having a rating system for lecturers and whistle-blowers...which properly identifies who they really are, and what they are really doing...with an accuracy and credibility score. The mainstream lies to us...and the fringe lies to us. I just want the truth...whether it makes me happy or not.

To the Avalon PTB: Is there any chance that this forum could be taken over by someone who would agree to keep it operational and safe...and who would assume all financial and legal liabilities, etc? Perhaps with a name change, $5/mo subscription, tightened posting and moderating standards...and perhaps a statement which all viewers and posters must agree to which releases the owner(s) of the forum from all liabilty...wherein viewers and posters understand the potentially upsetting nature of the material under consideration? I'm still sensing that all is not well at Avalon. This whole thing feels very tense, strained, and unnatural. This sort of a venture is really like dancing at the end of a very thin limb of a very high tree. It has huge risks and downsides. A big thank-you to all those who have sacrificed for the truth and humanity. I hope that all of the Camelot and Avalon material is being backed-up by multiple parties throughout the world...and even off-world...to preserve what I think is of great historical value.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-26-2010 at 02:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote