View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #42
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: My Special Note regarding our Project Camelot video interview with Dr Bill Deagle

Well I have to say, This a Dr Deagle I never met till this interview. What a pleasure he is. His zeal for mankind and his scope of vision is very impressive. I felt a strong resonance to all he said and felt he was 'right on the money' on about everything. I too see a slate wiper as the only possible solution as we are so horribly asleep. I would rather believe Wilcock and his gentle rebirth, but I really think he sees the same scenario with the 'harvest' as explained in the Law Of One. Any way you slice it we are due for some major corrections on this Orb we inhabit as the Humans on the planet are asleep Big Time and kind of need a 'good housecleaning' in order for any forward progression to occur, as I see it. So I welcome the coming shake out as it's been due for quite some time now. All will be put right sooner or later. From what all are feeling it seems it will be rather soon now. A few years is nothing as to how soon. It is upon us. Billy Meier has been saying the same thing for years. We have a choice, but the inertia of what the Collective 'feels' is keeping our choice focused on a major 'time out, redo the planet type solution as they(collective) don't want to see anything that has not been presented on the Evening News, hence we will reap what we sew. I see the coming change, as a just reaction, from a loving Creation, that has no other choice anymore. We have signed the contract for our demise as a failed experiment, and most will just 'have to go' and even then we shall see if we will be able to awaken to our true Nature.

Last edited by efields; 10-26-2008 at 01:25 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote