View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #32
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

What is the 'open letter' you're talking about Norval?

I also believe the fallen angels came here 100s of 1000s of years ago and have been incarnating on earth as we have for ages. They're obsessed with controlling everything and everyone. And yes the angels are extraterrestrial (having not originated on earth just like every soul incarnate here) but i do not accept that they are flying about in 'UFOs' and i don't like to call them "positive ETs" unless we call ourselves the same. No big deal. Obviously no soul originates from planet earth. We're all spiritual beings who originate in the spiritual plane and have incarnated elsewhere aeons ago before our earthly sojourn.

Consequently i don't accept that we or Jesus arrived in 'UFOs' (our soul/spirit simply incarnated here) or that Jesus or anyone else will return in one to give effect to a physical rapture scenario. When we have resurrected the negative aspects of the psyche we, like Jesus, can ascend out of the earth plane into spiritual realms and we will have no need for physical means of conveyance to do so.

Much of the bible is symbolic yet multi-layered and i have written about this at length on other discussion boards. It's always a contentious subject.

Last edited by milk and honey; 10-07-2008 at 08:39 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote