View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 04:16 AM   #37
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reply to Please release my video Bill and Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
Hello Linda,
I noticed your email address is with AOL...they are probably the worst "server" you could have an email address with as they've been known to spy on everyone from "a to z"...you must know Bill and Kerry have been travelling and quite busy...have you contacted the Administrator?
All of us on this forum are with you...my advice is to get your video aired with Regina at:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com

Good Luck! Starlah.

I am a real dunce when it comes to computers. I don't understand them very well and don't have the patience to learn.

As far as spying goes, we are all spied on. Since we were born. They know everyone of us. They know how we think and how we will react.

When I became awakened, I confused them. I was no longer readable.

That is why I never post on forums or write an email that I don't want the whole world to see. I don't do surveys or answer questions. I never belonged to a church, to an organization or any club.
I never liked the group-think stuff. I prefer to have my own thoughts. I trust only 4 people on the planet.

I made sure that I was always a law-abiding citizen who could not be blackmailed.
Somehow I always knew that I would have to be extremely credible so that people would be able to believe what I have to say when the time came.

I realize that my whole life could be open to a thorough investigation and that is fine with me. I don't care if they try to take me down. I have a message that I have to deliver first.