View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #55
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans

You don't need to justify the way you are Lionhawk. From the reflections of yourself that shine through your posts, you have a strong adjuster in you.

In my personal experience, In this knowledge gathering process the information has presented itself. The "inner voice" claps when something is correct in the here and now and does nothing when something is not. Occasionally it yells "Back Away from the screen, NOW!, this is not what you should be looking at". But that has been rare. The path of knowledge led me first to "Nibiru", eventually to Camelot and Avalon. Avalon has become a stready source of information and triggers. I have just let the knowledge lead me rather than seeking to confirm or deny a certain belief. If more knowledge is required on a certain subject then I will seek it out but the initial inspiration comes of its own accord. Or, some would say, as part of the pattern.

In following up on "Caligastia" there are only a few references I can find. One was a french blog http://65.55.177.205/bv.aspx?ref=SER...dam-et-ve.html

Adam and Eve
In our history, we had have the chance to receive three couples of Adam and Eve... And Yes! Surprise, isn't it? Also, we will focus on the last ones we still have the memory... and to cause... remember Apple...

Adam and Eve are purple race parents. Their mission on our land was to submit the order in the mess caused by the rebellion Lucifer and our Prince Planétaire as well as enhance the spiritual and vibration level of humanity; this couple having been created perfect, had very spiritualisés and highly vibration physical genes. It is through the creation of a physical progeny (a new race) Adam and Eve hoped to achieve their goal.

The plan was simple: offer a progeny of 500,000 persons, so-called "race purple". All these children would have been tasked with disperse to the four winds and found a small family with men and women from other races of the Earth. Also, Adam and Eve had lead humanity to the heavenly father or light reigning as a King and a Queen over the entire earth. But that is...

At the time this couple arrived on our world, Lucifer rebellion resulted in its wake Prince Planétaire Caligasta. Who is this Prince? That which took the load to govern our sphere as a whole. Therefore, at this time, the arrival of Adam and Eve sonnait the death knell for his reign... also, Caligastia were all means available to fail the divine mission of this immortal torque.

I am sorry if this is off topic for this thread but personally believe it is all conected. The only information that I know for a fact is my own personal experince and, less so as fact but as strong conviction, that which resonates. In my own experience as an 8 or 9 year old some 30 years ago I saw a UFO flying across the sky while playing in the play ground at a country school. This image has stuck with me ever since. This is also the first time I witnessed denial from those around me. My teacher refused to acknowledge it was there. This experience led me to accept that which others refuse too because of fear of redicule etc. I trust in my life experience so present the information here with trust that others here are on a similar journey. All my knowledge on this subject is "second hand" otherwise. My only tool to prove or disprove it is "logic" and my own adjustor or Soverign. I think others who have only their "gut" to go on should also speak up.

This is an information war. I guess we are the soldiers. Let us set our compass. Maybe we need a set of guidelines to decide what level of conviction we place on the information presented as a collective?

Peace be with you.

Last edited by Initiate; 10-07-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote