Thread: David Wilcock.
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #22
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
George Green : "You can call death ascension or whatever you want to do with it."

David Wilcock has what you'd call an esoteric view. According to him, if you think calamities will happen, they will happen. And that would not be considered a positive area of focus.

Henry Deacon might just be sarcastic or just curious(like me) about what David Wilcock thinks about "The Ground Crew".

If you'd read the other threads, it should be clear to you that many of us have mixed feelings towards both attitudes. Somewhat like more confusion in an already confusing reality.

Yeah, thanks Destiny. I know there is confusion. Obviously. I also know that there are many levels of enlightenment, and this site represents all of them, from just awakening to people who are very secure in their metaphysics and spirituality. Let's face it, it's really hard to know what to believe when the cross-currents are coming at you all the time and the information is life-threatening. People are looking for clarity, and they start from wherever they are ... a lot of them are afraid and don't know if they should be afraid or not. Many are not awake enough to know that they pick up the fear from the very air around them, and that the fear may not even be their own. Maybe this site will help them understand some of these things.

Without qualification, I believe everyone here is looking for the light or a sense of direction, and they are just being truthful that they don't know what to believe. Yet.

Well, I don't know what Deacon wanted from this site. This is a bunch of aware people, at all different levels of awareness. I don't think anyone can be faulted for not having attained Masterhood yet. We work toward that.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote