View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 07:28 AM   #8
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Key knowledge that MUST survive: 'Satanism' is just a cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I have a few questions, 1. Have you ever been on this forum before under another name?, 2. You said likely one of your children was kidnapped and brainwashed?( you don't know?) 3. You said your mother was killed in a patient process designed to hurt the target, who's the target? and why?
1) No and why do you ask? What other name posted similar information? 2) This is not kidnapping in the conventional sense; this is subtle infiltration, through lures. (Personal Jets, junkets around the world etc.)
3) Was allowed to die through poor medical care; to me they might have well have just KILLED her. (I too have had unrequired and invasive medical procedures. Looks like someone may have requested some tissue on which to leverage existing medical problems. I was the ultimate target and have only those with motives who, at this point, will remain nameless. Should the final threat of the "This is 'sensitive sh**' to the Secret Societies; they can take you out any time they want...", get followed through with, then that WILL change. I'm fully expecting to not survive this process, but will only release tactics.

These psychos are hurting children on both sides of the equation and that was a line they should not have crossed; this needs to be well known.

I've heard the "some things are bigger than you speach", but have come to believe I must have a Chihuahua in the family tree somewhere....
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote