View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 07:09 AM   #11
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahatmaWatcher View Post
With all do respect, I am very found of my American brothers, please don't take this the wrong way - but two buildings and 3000 people (yes I know how many buildings including pentagon, it was - don't bother me, I'm trying to make a point) - is nothing! Yes I dare to say - nothing - in comparison to other - more extreme events almost noone know about where 500.000 men women and children were slaughtered in less than two weeks etc. Nobody ever talks about modern events such as Rwanda or Bosnia. And that's what makes 9/11 so special. We're giving it so much attention.

One, it's not the attacks per se as it is the exponential ripple effect of deaths afterward too, i.e. in Iraq, Afghanistan, all over, more radicalization, lots of soldiers, over a million civilians. Two, if it was false flag it's the planning, marketing and deceit.

In Rwanda, People's Revolution (China), Albania, Cambodia, Russia & Trotsky with the axe in his head, Zimbabwe, I don't believe anyone figured it was/is anything but brutal. At least it's honest thuggery. The warp ... Boer War, American Indian Wars, Spanish Conquistadors, Hitler ... 9/11 ... real political issues, like a Saudi Mecca, were bent and willed into hate machines, the power play and public opinion. People in power can rationalize it. THAT'S scary.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote