View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #2
izz
Banned

Default Re: The Coming Starvation In America

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefla73 View Post
The United States Government for the past 75 years has been driving the United States deeper and deeper into the realm of communism.

In conclusion, I highly suggest that you pull your head out of the sand, check your food supplies, and if you do not have 6 months to a years food in reserve, then you had best sell something or do whatever you have to do, to immediately prepare yourself and your loved ones for safety. If you can store two years at this time: DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

James P. Wickstrom
ummm this jumped out at me .. the US has been heading in a communist direction .. that is a load of rubbish ..

about this food hoarding - i just cant do I am afraid .. it is almost like saying .. ''ill make sure i am alright .. me me me ''.. i cant think like that ..

if a global disaster happens .. it would have to be enourmous to affect food supplies to such an extent that people are starving ..like a nuclear winter .. and if that happens we are all in it together .. and there is no way i would eat my stored food whilst others starved ..

and it is slightly nutty stock piling food and building nuclear shelters IMO
izz is offline   Reply With Quote