View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #910
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Hello Swanny, and All

There has actually been several recent large craft sightings, they're just not spreading as quickly because there are apparently no photos or camcorder/Youtube footage.
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Youtube or some arm of security somehow monitors uploaded footage and photos of large craft and blocks them. Those would be game changers, viral internet wise, and ultimately trigger public/mainstream questioning. The small going ons are fine, for they've been going on for a while and there's little detail to be captured from these distant objects. At the same time, you have to keep in mind that the ET's don't want to create panic, just awareness. Frightening a species with your presence would be a major interference of our world, and create distrust and maybe chaos. Once their is enough awareness, and less fear, then I would imagine you will see more larger craft sightings in highly populated areas. Likely at night time first, like the Phoenix lights, then during the day.

At any rate, there's a website (http://www.theufochronicles.com/) I completely forgot about that tracks UFO activity, peoples accounts, police reports, etc. There are several recent large vehicle sightings, many in Ohio. Now, keep in mind, Wright Patterson Airforce Base is in Ohio as well, so I'm sure there are some advanced man-made craft involved. That may explain a bit why historically, Ohio has had either the highest or second highest number of UFO reports ever. Though many were over indian burial grounds.
This site archives them all.

They (larger crafts) are there, it's just that we are not. If you know what I mean.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote