View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:01 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: David Willcock tells all new disclosures.

David Wilcock brings, weaves some interesting facts into his talks on the grand scheme of things. I have learned a bit from his stuff here on Camelot.

As I keep repeating in posts, like anyone else "here", he is "here", too. Like the rest of us, while he may see clearly in one direction, he is just as susceptible to delusions of omission or choice as the rest of us.

One is beginning to bother me, a bit. If I had David's ear, I would probably have to ask:
"In what way is it different when Obama
  • Has people kidnapped, world-wide, and tortured,
  • Kills women and children, via remote control, 1/2 a world away, then does it again to those who show up to their funerals?"
To me, it was inexcusable when Bush did it, and just because it's Obama now, I see no "change" in either results, or their affects. This was not "inherited" behavior. It was/is deliberately continued.

The list of what continues is both long, and in most cases deliberate, and voluntary. I consider any notion that things have changed, or that Obama represents some great opportunity either completely delusional, or completely beyond my understanding.

I am still reading from the pages pointed to on his site, but I have trouble seeing beyond what seems like a complete disconnect between some of the hopes expressed, and the means which are to become vehicles for our expectations.

I continue to hold the opinion that "Top-down" disclosure is "a long wait, for a train that don't come". And particularly from any administration that behaves in the above manner.

We can do better, and it's we who must.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote