View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #18
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

for the past six or so months ... i have been having mega dreams having to do with the same theme ... water ...

one dream that was numerous and went on and on like a movie sequel was whereby i was in someone's house ... this house i have never seen before ...

i'd be standing in the front room and i could see water flowing on the floor from the kitchen which was adjacent to the room i was in ...

the first time i had this dream i was in a panic ... i thought a water pipe broke or something and there was a flood about to happen in the house ...
my first instinct was to mop it up ... i found a mop and pail (conveniently located a few feet next to me ) ...
i found the more i try to mop it up and be rid of it ... the more it flowed ...
i remember feeling my exhausted attempts to try and stop it ... to no avail ...
eventually i quit trying ... left it alone and just observed its progress ...

every time i had this dream ... i was standing in the same place in the front room but every time the water travelled closer and closer to me ...

eventually i could actually see the water with more than just my eyes ... i could feel its profound energy ...

the water wasn't like water we know of ... not that liquidy ... it had more of a gel feel to it but still it flowed effortlessly ... soon i began to know it was meant to be ... representative of what you would call unification ...

this same reoccuring dream was a long time process ... had to have experienced it at minimum a dozen times ... the water as it travelled was slow but oh so intentional and with so much purpose ...

and what i came to know close to the conclusion of this string of dream ... was that there was no stopping it ... this water of such substance represented what we as a whole are moving into and the divinity of which flows into us ... has been for awhile ... but that eventually we will see it for what it is ... and become one with it ...

the last of that dream was when i stood there and watched it touch my toes ... and felt it as i had bare feet ... again ... not many words could describe that feeling in that moment ...

thank you for sharing mal ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote