WILDFIRE, are a bright shining eXample of light

Almost everyone, i meet here, is like that

we are breaking the 80/20 rule

HENRY

it's good to visit your thread

i appreciate you, for all that you do

love
susan

I agree. Inside it makes me smile to acknowledge this. Of course there are attempts at disruption, but these also exist in life at every level, and it is this very dialectic or opposition which brings about an increased awareness, sense of unity, and knowledge- except at a higher level than where it began. One cannot begin to detract from the strength and light which pervades this forum, I've noticed that for sure, although many will continue try- there is no judgement either way. We will tend to attract the exact same energy we send out and it will increase by it's very nature, just as the essence which puts out a contentious energy will likewise draw the very same energy toward and stagnate until greater truth emerges. People who have come here with a contentious or malicious intent have brought a butterfly net to catch a whale, but have done them selves a great service in a very latent and unintended way- they will not walk away from this forum without having their very energy raised, without having their very light illuminated in some manner through their interactions here.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote