View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #9
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone heard about iON?

I can perhaps interject with experience from my own NDE. When you go into the light you are, for want of a better expression, uploaded with all the knowledge of the universe. It's very hard to explain. Like every computer on earths hard drive switches on instantaneously and YOU are aware of every bit of data.

Of coarse I don't recall details now I'm back here but I do remember that there is nothing ever bad. I'll try and explain. It's like the things we consider bad here are infact good. Take a power plant for an example. They are more than blotches on landscapes belching out toxic fume. There is all the drilling, digging, transport, pipe line, toxic waist infastructure and so on.....We think it's bad but it's not. It's all part of the good. There is only good.

Now for the retribution....muhahaha. There is no one higher than yourself to make the judgment. You will (from my experience) be shown areas of your life on earth. You will remember every event shown and you will be aware of everyone’s emotion at the time. That's EVERYONE. So you will relive the event as an observer and feel the emotions you had. You will also relive the emotions of everyone concerned. You will understand their position and your influence on the event observed. If you brought joy to a child at it's 10th birthday...you will see it from the child’s point of views emotions. You will feel the emotion that child had...the joy. Your emotions will be overwhelmed by all the emotions of others. If you were a bully and belittled someone. You will experience the hurt that person went through.... their emotions Not only will you live it as yourself at that time observed. You will live the emotions of the person you hurt. You will live it to judge yourself in the moment as the observer. A three way.

The higher entity that showed you these SELECTED (not all) areas will not judge you. You will judge yourself and experience those moments to be judged. I had a couple of deep regrets. Stuff that was very hard to deal with. Shameful in the full extent. How disgusted I felt about myself. How loathsome a fellow I was to that person. I also had some joyful moments where I wanted to see them again...because they were lovely and I liked the emotions of those I gave joy to.

In the case of Mr Hitler I bet he's still judging himself... one by one. Each experience with the victims emotions... one by one. Living those victims emotion as his own ...one by one. Judging himself in each episode one by one.

So...it's all good to do bad things because they are in fact all good. Strange concept isn't it. The only thing is your judgment day by yourself. Want to kill someone today? It's all good but you'll live it as the victim in good time...at your own hands to yourself by yourself in a three way...you then, you through the victim emotions then ...and you now judging. Good luck with that.

This was what I recall but can't prove any of it.

mod edit here you are steve, sorry am not firing on all 4 atm

Last edited by SteveX; 03-05-2010 at 02:12 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote