View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #50
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

I've reserved posting anything on this Issue until I was sure of My thoughts on the matter as It seems to have played out. Now that it has - I've gathered My thoughts on this Issue and now feel it is necessary that I post My Intentions relative to PA/PC both Past - Present and Future.

Please let Me explain...

Past

When I first came to Project Avalon/Camelot - I'd already become a regular watcher of the Interviews that both Bill and Kerry had started out with on the Internet. The Interviews seemed full of useful Info and really did seem to connect some dots for Me across many of the Topics I'd been researching. I was grateful to Them for having the drive to suffer whatever came to Them so long as They got out the Truth of things. They seemed to be Kindred Spirits...

Then, as Project Avalon/Camelot came into being I again thought that this was a courageous effort by Bill and Kerry to display the Truth to the Masses once and for All ("TPTB" be Damned).

With that in mind I financially supported the Website (Along with many others) in It's early days so as to ensure that Money wasn't an Issue in keeping the Truth @ Camelot and Avalon Online for All to see. Why, I even gave some Insider Information to Bill that I'd kept close to the chest for awhile and was happy to contribute to what seemed to be a Non-Polarized approach to dealing with Our Issues as a Species, and all the varied Challenges involved in that. This said - Shutting down the Forum or locking a Thread does not seem appropriate with with One such as I - No matter the reasons for It.

PRESENT

Now flip forward to the present. As I look at Avalon and Camelot - I see alot of Regurgitation of Info in the Interviews and still no real solid data from the Whistleblowers as to how to approach the Issues We as a Species face. I have My own Ideas but that is not the Issue here. What I always seem to see or hear now is "Next Interiview" or "Next Seminar/Conference" for the same ole same ole. No specifics, just bold generalities.

As has already been said - Some of these "Whistleblowers" seem to quote each other - Who when talking about those others - Quote the very same People quoting Them as valid Sources in the first place. Doesn't anyone see this as a more and more common theme and one that frankly We're starting to see through or get tired of at any rate ?

I've seen Mannerisms and Actions in the Videos and MP3s as well as the Forum Threads that has My Alarm Bells going off with what I know and I must be honest about this - I mean no disrespect to anyone - But I must say it like I see it. Please understand that this is not how I feel specifically - As I'm usually able to circumvent such manoevers by others or at least recognize them - But I would almost say that based on what I've descibed above seeming to go on more and more here at Camelot and Avalon - Its like the analology of a Hamster on a Wheel chasing a Carrot just in front of It - Furiously chasing that Carrot but never getting anywhere close to eating/catching it - Ever...

Perhaps this was the Intention of the Initiative in the first place - To give Us a place to congregate - Catalogue Us - Then destroy the Iniative at a point when something finally had to give. Who knows but what I can say from My perspective is this ;

This is a Classic Jesuit Tactic - Divide and Conquer and while I'm not saying that this was the intention by any stretch of the word - It is definately the Result no matter how Its come about.

The Two Founders - Have now parted ways - Moving onto Their own puruits in Matter and good for Them as I would not intend that anyone do what does not call Them.

BUT

With that said - I was called to the seeming Integration of Project Camelot and Project Avalon at It's inception - Supported It as It held It's Focus - And now wonder at It's Division(s).

This is a serious constructual Issue with one such as Myself who never holds a Polarized viewpoint and has vowed to support only Integrated Initiatives supporting Expansion. Its only the Highest and Best Good of All Concerned in All Things with One such as My Self. That stated - Choosing to stay with one Founder or the other or both now means that We must make a choice about which to Trust - And or - To what degree We should, depending on which Founder is concerned. While this is something that We can readily deal with - Its something We should NEVER have had to deal with as regards these two Individuals - that being Bill and Kerry.

Now that I'm prompted to - Or that others will have to (As is normal for Humans to do in instances such as these) shows Me simply - Polarism and Dualism rearing It's ugly head no matter how I look at It.

Indeed - I sense that both were incorrect in the actions They've undertaken in relation to this Issue. I'd hoped that They would see this as bigger than any One of either of Them and with that known - Settle it in that Light. Now that They've gone in separate directions, perhaps I and others should be doing the same. That said, this is perhaps the greatest indicator to Me as to the course of action I must now think about undertaking.

FUTURE

Simply stated - I will lurk for awhile and post still some more but I do so now with caution in a place I used to feel at Home. I will ponder My actions in reference to PA/PC further so as to decide on how to proceed. I honestly do not feel at Home anymore here and wonder to Myself - "What is "Postable" and what isn't ?"

With the above said - I love You all and hope You will follow Your Spirit. Hopefully that understanding was given with this Post if I've left no other...

Infinitus Eternus
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote