View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #17
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
well mal ... you're on a roll!

how beautiful was this dolphin dream(?) ...
your son had no fear ... he naturally and automatically began interacting with the dolphins ... and you too were swept into that energy ... to just be in the moment and do what feels true ... 'natural' ...

and then you remembered ... that you should have some fear with all that was tking place ... and then that took you over until that one dolphin taught you ... to release your fear ... that fear is not 'natural' to you ... to just let go and be ...

that's awesome ... i understand the clarity of which you experienced this ...
and i also understand there is no language for there are no words to express it ... that has to be one of my greatest frustrations ... that i cannot convey what it is i feel ... or have experienced ... and yet feel that powerful guidance ... to do so ... but the words are so difficult to locate ...

i love the ocean ... it has been a great teacher for me ...
as have the sea turtles ... even moreso ... have had some very profound experiences with them ... on this plane and others ...

thank you again for sharing ...
i for one eagerly await part three ...

you seem to be very open and connected now mal ... keep it going ...
let it flow ...

Well, to be honest, I've never had any special relationship with oceans or seas...but I definitely love dolphins... Now the fact that these experiences both had to do with watter, must have some hidden message, which I'm above to discover I guess...

If the meaning (at least for me, this is how I interpret it) of the first expirience was that we, as humanity must unify first in order to evolute further, the meaning of the second one is that we must let go...let go of all fears, let go of all boundaries (but this is nothing new for you, you all have already heard of this concept), and realize that we can be free...if we find the way to get along with the natural processes of the nature again.

You ask how beautifull this dolphin dream was? ....oh, it was beyond anything else I have had expirienced, conscious or in the state of dream so far...I mean, I know that I laughed and I cryed at the end...both because I felt glorious at that very moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
wow Mal ........

i wish i was there where you ....

are i just feel a strong urge

to give you a big old hug ..

before you float away

please dont do that not yet ....

enyway... cos i will miss you ..

my goodness i can feel your energy

from here in the uk ...

but of course you know there is no distance between us

love to you rhythmm xxx
Dear...please send me some of your "old" hugs...but why old dear...we're no young or old...we just ARE...

And don't worry, I don't intend to go anywhere ...I KNOW I'm still not finished yet here, on this lovely planet...and being among such lovely souls as you are here on avalon, just makes me more confident that we're above to make it happen...no matter what should happen...without fear, without limits, with much love...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote