View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:50 AM   #85
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
In order to fully understand the foundational information, from which both of your postings originated, would require advanced degrees in cosmology, physics, mathematics and history. (you may even throw in philosophy and genetics as well)

Being one of those ‘average’ earthlings though I still wonder, if indeed this information you speak of is imminent in its dissemination, how ‘most people’ are ever going to come to terms with such huge paradigm shifts?
Bigmo,

These comments of yours interest me.

I think that there are other levels of conciousness that can be bought forth to comprehend the mysteries. If you go at this with your lower mind you are going to have a problem.

If you read complex material, meditate, read more, meditate - you will be surprised what happens. I know I was. I found the law of one complex at first, then over time it starts to make sense.

You can experience the shift in consciousness - it is amazing suddenly realising you understand something that seemed impossible before.

It seems to me most of our limitations are programmed in - for most people it turns out that we are more powerful and capable than we know or think.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-06-2010 at 10:25 AM.