View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #623
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi again, All:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarChrist View Post

1a) are you aware of [L Ron Hubbard’s] history and involvment with the occult, the OTO and Aleister Crowley?

1b) if so, his horrible science fiction aside, why would you consider endorsing him (if you are not, i apoogize, though it seems as if you do to me) or use anything associated with him?

2) Are you familiar with Carl Jung, his work or theories on the UFO phenomena? For that matter, do you or Kerry have any formal (or informal) training or educational background in the area of Psychology or Sociology?

3) In your opinion, what is the best thing for anyone to do or focus on in the interest of helping this whole drama to have the greatest possible happy ending (new beginning?) for everyone and everything here alive upon our beautiful planet?
1a) Yes. But there’s a LOT of disinfo out there with the intention of discrediting Hubbard. Don’t just believe everything you read on the internet! The best think you could do is talk with someone who’s met him and worked with him (they’re still around).

The second best thing would be to read a VERY good, balanced book about him (based on his personal experiences working shoulder-to-shoulder with Hubbard in the 70s) by Peter Moon, the author of the Montauk series of books. His book, which is basically autobiographical, is excellent. Don’t be put off by the title.

The Montauk Book of the Dead

1b) What I’ve done is shared my own personal (extremely positive) experiences, and referred to the positive experiences of others. Note again that I never knew or met Hubbard and was never in the Church of Scientology - which I do NOT endorse. The Free Zone (and Ron’s Org in particular) is totally different.

2) Yes, I used to give seminars on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), based on Carl Jung's work. I did a year of psychology at university in conjunction with my maths and physics degree. I have a high regard for Jung's work.

3) See my answer below... a lot of people are working spiritually/metaphysically to avert bad outcomes. But practical action is also needed. They go hand in hand.

If one doesn't know what project to work on, work on the project which is yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlilith View Post
Do you have any thoughts on reverse speech? and in that same direction, have you looked into peggy kane's work with it?
Reverse Speech has always seemed to me like a Rorschach (inkblot) test. I’ve never been able to hear anything at all.... until it’s suggested to me what I should be hearing. Then of course I identify the suggested pattern (and so does everyone else).

But humans operate by recognizing agreed-on patterns (which is what all language and music is, and most other things in life also), and are immensely susceptible to suggestion. To really analyze reverse speech, you have to listen without any front-loading (i.e. no-one telling you beforehand what you should be hearing)... and then see if what you hear (if anything) is the same as what others hear. It’s worth doing that experiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-1 View Post
Hi Bill,
Can Camelot interview Cliff and publish soon for two reasons really 1) the great information exchange and 2)calm the waters for all in this time of transition?
See my earlier post on p.25: Clif declined Kerry’s invitation to appear on her radio show to discuss all this with her and myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJockey View Post
My questions:

1. Will there be an Erich von Daniken full interview?

2. As a consumer of the alternative media I always had the impression that the alternative media always exaggerates (famine, martial law, 3rd world war starting all the time, economy imploding in a few month and so on… but it never happens), and has a serious problem with accuracy (example: it’s the Zionists, it’s the Nazis, it’s the Illuminati, it’s the Vatican, it’s the masons, it’s the bad aliens, it’s the reptilians, it’s demons from other dimensions and so on). I was wondering if Project Camelot can comment on this issue, perhaps propose an explanation.
1) Not at all impossible to do a full interview with von Däniken... but nothing’s planned.

2) Great question. Here’s my best answer:

Just because we were warned about something which didn’t happen, it doesn’t mean the information was bad. I’m personally as sure as I can be that hundreds (maybe many thousands) of people round the world are working spiritually/metaphysically to prevent bad things from happening. For that to work best, you have to know what you’re trying to prevent, and what the potential problem is.

I know people personally who’ve been working in mitigation against the Swine Flu, the vaccination program, and an Israeli strike against Iran. There are two basic possibilities: either these were all false alarms to begin with - or there really were serious problems, which have been averted. In some cases, we might never know. See the whole discussion about Timeline 1, variant 83.

A case in point was Bill Deagle’s nightmare vision in October 2008 about the nuke in an American city. That sounded like a very real experience to us: when he first phoned us he could barely talk, he was so shaken up. Something had happened.

It’s not crazy to postulate that that event did occur, but on a different timeline. That’s not the same as saying that it never happened at all and always was totally unreal. It seems plausible that there might be an alternative reality (or parallel timeline) in which George Bush remained in office, or another one in which Sarah Palin somehow ended up as President.

These alternative realities containing plausible events might in some very real sense exist and be accessible (or avoidable) with sufficiently high technology... or conscious intervention.

Cheers, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote