View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #548
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Abrax, if you allow me to aks a question here, which I'm not sure I'll be able to formulate it correctly at all. I hope you'll be able to "see" behind my words.

There's an issue (unfortunately, I don't recall where did I read about nor I'm quite sure that I've read it at all) about a "mistery" which I seem to know (not understand) about...about the mistery of creation. It may sound a bit weird (to be honest, I still think it's weird ) but I'll try to formulate this correctly:

I (and with "I", I mean it's my mind in association with my heart) understand that in the procces of ascencion/descencion, "climbing/higher" on the ladder of the dimensions, from 3D now further to 4D, 5D ....there's a point between 8D and 9D which becomes a kind of "mistery" to be learned (solved).

This "mistery" is only known, (but not hidden), to the LOGOS of the universes (each for itself), as it includes the creation of something from nothing, which could quite be "the mirroring" of the dimensions you're reffering here.

Basicly, evolving the "ME" to "I" to "WE" is possible only until the "ME" becomes "I" becomes "WE" reaches the 8D understanding and knowledge.
At that very moment, knowing "the Mistery" is required in order to ascend/descend between these two points up to the 12D / bellow to the 3D.

Now could you elaborate something more about this, assuming that what I wrote above makes any sense to you (Thuban)?

And from my deep understanding about the fact that "ME"_"I"_"WE" will become/is a creator of "MY"/"OUR" universe...is it logical to assume that at the given point of the creation (I'm not saying point of time) we will be able to learn (solve) "The Mistery"?

Thanks
Malletzky
Hi Malletzky!

You have basically answered all your questions here through your hypothetical answers.

This point about the densities/dimensions is causing no end of confusion here and everywhere.
The 'ridiculous' ideas originated with the Urantia-Book, 'channelled' about the time of WWII and published shortly thereafter.
There are hundreds of posts here and from a variety of sources, who have 'taken' the Urantia-Data and constructed their 'more modern' cosmogonies upon it.
An example is the 15 dimensions of: http://www.2012.com.au/The_Divine_Plan.html

quote:
The final 2012 distribution of the people of Earth will be as follows:
3D (Earth): 1.44 billion maximum – remainder possibly on Maldek
4D (Venus): 1.44 billion minimum – also possibly Jupiter
5D (Mars): 1.44 billion minimum – also possibly Saturn
6D (Earth): 1.44 billion minimum – also Maldek, Nibiru
7D (Jupiter): 144 million minimum – also Venus, Uranus
8D (Saturn): 144 million minimum – also Mars, Neptune
9D (Earth): 144 million minimum – also Nibiru, anywhere
10D (Uranus): 144,000 minimum – possibly also Venus
11D (Neptune): 144,000 minimum – possibly also Mars
12D (Earth): 144,000 minimum
13D (Earth): 144 minimum
14D (Earth): 12 minimum
15D (Earth): 1 minimum, fully manifest Supreme Being
Judgment Day: Dec 21, 2012
end of quote

Ok, my last post to Jonathon CLEARLY explains what dimensions are. They are geometrical constructs describing Vector-Based Coordinate systems, something termed Metrics in standard physical theory.

Then the quotated excerpt above reflects the 'Scientific Understanding' of the Time, the Urantia Data was channelled.
At that time the idea of 'galaxies' was not yet mainstreamed, meaning the Akashia did not incorporate the Human Concept of Galaxy as containing billions of stars as 'light sources'.
The Universe was the universe of the Milky Way with 'Island Nebulae' like Andromeda and the Magellanic Clouds being astronomical 'anomalies'.

Then ANYONE with some knowledge of physical science can analyse the Urantia Books Cosmology and find precisely this 'mainstream understanding' of the science of the day.
This then 'proves' to the DISCERNING Reader; that the 'Great Councils' of the 'Universal Censor hailing from Uversa' and of 'Gabriel of Salvington' emerge from the 'Local Universe Consciousness' and not from some encompassing extraterrestrial intelligence per se.

Yes, there is value in the Urantia data, but its information is a mirror of the group-consciousness of the planet at the time of transmission.
The structure of the hierarchies in the Urantia Book is military corps and command chains simply reflecting the 'military mindset' at the time of WWII.

Scientific analysis quickly crystalises the 'wrong distance scales' to stars in the Milky Way and such astronomical data, which simply was not known at the time of the printing of the Urantia Book.
All channeled material mirrors the content of the HUMAN AKASHIC RECORDS and if the 'greater order and structures' in the cosmology are NOT in the human mind someplace and somewhere in concretisized form, then no ET-intelligence will be enabled to be transmitted to the earth.

So the quotations above are a direct attempt to interpret the numerological archetypes as found in the Book of the Revelation.
The 15D is Jesus say as the Melchizedek; the 14D are the 12 apostles and the 13D are the 12x12 and the 12D are the scripturally encoded 144,000.
Those 'dimensions' have NOTHING to do with real geometric dimensions defining space and time, in the physical 3D and the metaphysical sense.

Now search the many threads on this forum and discover the multitudinous authors, channellers and 'following believers'; who continuously publish the 15D of this or that as some ET-Guardian Authority.

And yet your idea of the 8D is appropriate if you do not associate it with the 'standard ideas' as portrayed in the above.

The ascension of Gaia from 4D spacetime into 5D spacetime is an UNPRECEDENTED Cosmic Event, that will reconfigure the Entire Universe.

It is not some 'wishy-washy' concept where the ETs from 26D interact with the ETs from 25D and fight some 'Galactic Battle' over the 'Poor Gaians' stuck in 4D; the latter awaiting deliverence from this state of affairs from their ET-Friends in 15D.

Your 8D-9D nexus point is 'crucial' not as some 'place' from where the ETs are coming from; BUT as an intersection of the 4D spacetime with itself at the same locale.
This is more INTERDIMENSIONAL, than it is MULTIDIMENSIONAL.

The physics and mathematics of the matter shows you what can become physical 5D reality and what is fantasy and cannot manifest as such.

Allow me to specify - 5D is absolutely grand. You will be able to walk through walls if required (Michio Kaku's Hyperspace is a reference). You can become antigravitational and the UFOs will become materialized and many such things including all of the data about 12D-stranded DNA and a hybrid new body for the starhumans able to access the 5D matrix of energy.
Yet the 12D-DNA is a misnomer, as the DNA will be 5D but enabled to access INFOLDED Dimensions.

So your 8D-9D nexus point is a nexus point of INFOLDMENT, a MIRROR between Translation-Rotation and Vibration.

This then is encoded in Revelation as the 'Beast that was and is and is not and yet is, being of the 7 yet being the 8th'.

My thread on the Thuban 24 Elders describes this, as well as this thread here. The important decoding key is to understand that the SEA from which the Beast rises from is the MIRROR in your bathroom. And so the Seven become principles coupled to antiprinciples (ArchAngelic kingdoms contra ArchDaemonic kingdoms in the mythologies). The 8D so becomes 'mythologized' in the 8ness of the Beast being the Principle of Relativity (Real HardCore Science and Mathematics) and NOT having an Antiprinciple BECOMES UNIFIED in the ArchAngels being 'forced' to be as One (or the same) with/as the ArchDemons.
  1. Revelation 17:8
    The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    Revelation 17:7-9 (in Context) Revelation 17 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Revelation 17:11
    And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Abraxas - Omni-Scientist from Thuban in the Name of the Master-Templar

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-16-2010 at 11:01 AM.