View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 02:00 AM   #68
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

Peace4Gaia
Project Avalon Member

Re: The eXchanger's Thread -2008 The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for that eXchanger! We are "Warriors of the Rainbow," Pathfinders, Wayshowers and so much more!!

I saved reading this thread until I had time to absorb it, I knew it would be worth the wait... I even had to take notes!

Zynox - your words always resonate deeply with me, thank you for sharing hope amongst the chaos...

Michael - dear Michael, no need to apologize here or anywhere, ever... your willingness (and courage!!) to engage with us just by being here speaks volumes... and speaking of volumes the sheer volume of information, time, energy and wisdom you & others have so far given so freely is a gift I truly treasure. {{my deepest gratitude to all of you}}

Unlimited Mind - thank you for yet another oasis on the web... so much to explore!

matrix - "a reality ahead of it's time" - intention and focus indeed!!! If only we all could manifest that certitude in our own lives...

Trishgate - always remember to honor the "other"
Trust that all is as it should be
Each will find their way
We should never judge or impose or worry... by doing so, we might steal away another's lessons and that is not for us to determine

Teresa - what an interesting story... about the Lizard People... I was born in Phoenix and have always felt a deep affinity with the Hopi people. I wonder what ever happened to the effort at uncovering this mystery... it seems there could be great wisdom hidden there?

I'd like to share a few of the encounters I've had this summer, mostly in my little oasis in the woods you see each time I post... it is my favorite place to be... my escape...

May 3, 2008, around noon - I had an encounter with a Great Horned Owl. Did you know that they make a sharp, repetitive clicking sound when threatened? I heard it, thought it must be a woodpecker, but no... not that, what is it?? I thought... then I saw it... perched on a branch, looking directly at me... clicking at me... letting me know I had disturbed it's peace. I was stunned... amazed... grateful!!! The entire time, my dog Sadie, who chases birds and furry little creatures any chance she gets... even barks at geese flying overhead and hot air balloons... blissfully unaware that anything out of the ordinary was happening... The Great Owl scolded me... arched its wings and stared at me... head dancing side to side, wings up... I spoke, "Hello, very nice to meet you!" and proceeded along my way... careful not to disturb anymore, but watching still... and he watching me... until I was safely away...

About a month or so ago... something caught my eye... it was huge, flying low just above the water... it can't be!! I ran back along the path just in time to see it land... it was a Blue Heron!! Ever since I listened to the first Camelot interview with Michael and read Zen of Stars... every time I see a Heron, it reminds me... but I always see them flying overhead on my way to work and on my way home... rarely on the ground... but this was something different!! And again, one day recently... a particularly "down" day... hopeless day... as I left work, there was a Heron standing in the middle of an empty field... as if to say, "here I am, I'm still here" ... it was just what I needed...

A few weeks ago... on the bridge over the little stream... a hawk!! perched on the middle of the arch of the bridge... not all too concerned about me... I spoke and said hello... it stayed until I was just too close, then flew to a nearby branch...

and this week... two days ago, on my way home from work... this is gonna sound crazy... but I swear it's true... I had a hitchhiking grasshopper perched on my rearview mirror for nearly the whole ride home!! hanging on sideways, straight up, this way and that... antennas blowing in the wind... and at stop signs... moving its little head back and forth like it was trying to tell me something... I was so amused and distracted by this little creature... what a crazy little bug!!! but he hung on, just cruising!! I even stopped somewhere on the way home, just certain he'd be on his way... but NO!! he was STILL THERE when I came back to my car!!! He departed another mile or so down the road and I missed his going... but the whole time I kept thinking, there's got to be a message here! I mean... come on!! So, after pondering this crazy little hitchhiking grasshopper's 30 minute journey with me... all I could come up with was, "hang on, grasshopper" ... so I leave you with this, my wacky little tale... it is truly the little things in life that matter the most!!!

Peace