View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:17 AM   #22
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr.William Deagle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
We've not met Bill Deagle, but have talked with him via Skype and would be most interested to interview him - on audio if we're not able to get to Halifax, Nova Scotia, where he's currently based.
Hello Bill,

Let me first express my warmest gratitude to you and Kerry for your valiant and on-going efforts to bring the truth to light.

I have also listened quite a bit to Dr. Deagle on GCNLive. My personal feeling is that he is genuinely motivated to help his listeners maintain their physical and spiritual constitution in a world that is increasing polluted atmospherically and energetically; where much that is now available as 'food' is nutritionally compromised. In this particular area, knowledge is power - the power to be well being foundational for everything else we do.

I daresay that Dr. Deagle's testimony of insider information concerning a range of political and exo-political topics - from the Oklahoma City and 9-11 bombings, to the US mining Helium-3 on the Moon and having bases both on the Moon and on Mars, to the effects accompanying our solar system entering the galactic plane - that these topics will be of great interest to readers of this forum. It will be especially interesting to hear what questions you and Kerry will pose to Bill Deagle from the perspective of what you have learned in your previous research and inquiries which clearly overlap his topics of discourse in many areas.

FYI, I understand that Dr. Bill Deagle has recently relocated to Vista, California which is in the San Diego area (if I Google-mapped it correctly). Hence you and Kerry might be able to cross paths with him on the west coast to do a video interview. How cool would that be!

Cheers,
DiVineEnvy

Last edited by DiVineEnvy; 09-15-2008 at 05:03 AM.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote