View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #79
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift? ... Planet X Due?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcocks View Post

As for ashayana deane (sp?)..... I really like her early material (keylontic science and her first book "the sleeping abductees").... but the stuff I have read from her of late seems to say that it's too late for this planet - the only way to garantee survival is to use her technologies and courses (all costing big $$$) to switch yourself to the higher earth. It stinks of "I am holier than everyone else, everyone go through me or you're going to hell" stuff that I'd expect out of Christianity - with an ample serving of scientology-esque profiteering from said technologies to boot!

Sorry for the disjointedness of my post.... I don't have a hell of a long time to post and I'm trying to get across a lot of info....

Joel
Hey mate I fully understand how you feel, I felt exactly the same at the begining and went for the free material, there are tons of stuff in their website www.azuritepress.com

After a while studiying the material I realized that it was for me and made the leap of faith which later on became knowing

All the initial material which will take anyone about a year to go through is free plus there is a Keylontic Science group with a wealth of information too that is free and the Keylontic dictionary that it is free too, they also have a scholarship program for people that are broke and, as if this is not enough, there is an outreach program where you can get to see the videos of the lecture and you only have to pay for the proportional part of the hire of the room. The facilitators charges nothing!

So if you are really interested, money is not a problem

Now with regard as life after Earth, you can stay here mate but it takes no much observation to see that the planet is dieing and the sun too. Pitty but true, still Asha says that all going well, Earth will not pop for at least 200 years that will se you thru surely, and it maybe longer if the Illuminati defectors get their act together and learn how to manage energy and resources

I say that considering all that has gone on, its excellent news

We are in for a rocky ride though

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote