View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 08:31 PM   #27
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
I have been taking in as much of this information as possible over the last year and a half or so ( love on you Bill and Kerry) but i'm a nine to fiver and
feel somewhat limited as to what I can do to prepare for these potentially very dire scenarios. I'm fairly busy just keeping body and soul together. Also I feel a bond with my loved ones, none of whom really is up for hearing much of this. I'm on the coast (SF) but I don't really want to just leave it all, nor could I really afford to, at present. Anyone have thoughts on the relative importance of spiritual prep vs the practical. David Wilcock says, for instance that if youre just 51% concerned about things other than yourself that you will have what it takes to make the dimensional shift and avoid the calamities, in other words, you just won't be here. I am grateful for this forum.

Ok.........I have been giving this a lot of thought. Yes it is wise to plan ahead sometimes, especially for these possible "events." The thing I have the most problem with is that if WE do co-create our future then why are we running around buying up gold/silver and property that most of us cannot afford to do at the moment and that very land is not guaranteed to be there in the 'possible' event of a global catastrophe. I still believe we should be channeling our efforts towards the antithesis of these tragic problematic forecasts. Who is George Green or David Wilcock for that matter? I love both gentlemen and they both have admirable, yet opposing positions in regards to the coming days toward 2012. I'm supposed to buy gold and property in Equador & on top of that buy their videos and books. NOTE: I am not bashing these gentlemen - I LOVE them both.
However, I think we need to be very happy and grateful that we do have the ability RIGHT NOW to have a hand in the NEW heaven and NEW earth. It is thought best to stay IN THE MOMENT. Enjoy what we have NOW. A chance to make things so wonderful that they parallel our very desires on this planet at this moment and beyond.
Why make it such a fearful experience? I thought that love raised vibrational energies necessary toward evolution of spirit or ascension or any of that? Anyhing other than that will lead us into a place we don't want to go whether inevitable or not - nuclear war, RFID chips, marshall law, coronal mass injections, holographic tech, Nibirus gravitational pull resulting in pole shifts, draconian alien take-overs.....ad nauseum. ALL of this is irrelevant to our collective power as a united planet. All you need is hope the size of a mustard seed.
LOVE
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote