View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #1304
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Thanks Gareth!

Mellen-Thomas Benedict's Near-Death Experience and an Omni-Scientific Perspective

Commentary is interspersed by John Shadow in italics.

For the latest updates on Mellen Thomas:
www.mellen-thomas.com
The official website of Mellen Thomas

Mellen-Thomas Benedict is an artist who survived a near-death experience in 1982. He was dead for over an hour and a half after dying of cancer. At the time of his death, he rose up out of his body and went into the light. Curious about the universe, he was taken far into the remote depths of existence, and even beyond, into the energetic void of nothingness behind the Big Bang. During his experience, he was able to learn a great deal of information concerning reincarnation. Because of his near-death experience, he was able to bring back scientific discoveries. Mr. Benedict has been closely involved in the mechanics of cellular communication and research dealing with the relationship of light to life called Quantum Biology. This research is providing dramatic new perspectives on how biological systems work. Mr. Benedict has found that living cells can respond very quickly to light stimulation resulting in, among other things, high speed healing. He is a researcher, inventor and lecturer who holds six U.S. patents.
Several weeks after Benedict was born, he may experienced a NDE when his bowels were ruptured. His body was tossed to one side as a corpse, yet much to everyone's surprise he later revived. As soon as he was big enough to grab hold of crayons, he started what became a compulsive urge to create symbolic renditions of the black/white yin/yang circles of Eastern religious thought. He has no memory of why he drew those particular symbols.

He spent his grade school years in a Catholic boarding school in Vermont, and was baptized in the Salvation Army religion as a youngster. He traveled extensively because of a military stepfather until the family finally settled down in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

Then, Benedict was diagnosed as having inoperable cancer. He had retired from the frenzy of filmdom by then and was operating his own stained-glass studio. As his condition worsened, he spent more and more time with his art. One morning he awakened knowing he would die the next day, and he did. As the typical heaven-like scenario began to unfold, Benedict recognized what was happening as it was happening. The process was familiar to him because he had read many books about the near-death phenomenon previously.

Mr. Benedict's NDE is reprinted here by the permission of his friends Dr. Lee Worth Bailey and Jenny Yates. Their excellent book entitled The Near-Death Experience: A Reader, published by Routledge, New York, in 1996, is highly recommended by the webmaster. A portion of his near-death experience also appears in P.M.H. Atwater's book, Beyond the Light. Concerning Mellen's near-death experience, Dr. Ken Ring remarked, "His story is one of the most remarkable I have encountered in my extensive research on near-death experiences."
P.M.H. Atwater has the following to say about Mellen-Thomas Benedict:
"I can attest that his case is genuine and his claims about the brain tumor and the conditions of his death are true. I have met his mother and step-father, been in his and their homes, and have followed his life since - his struggles and his accomplishments - as he sought to find a way to integrate his experience into his daily life while still honoring the mission he felt guided to fulfill."

1. The Road to Death
In 1982 I died from terminal cancer. The condition I had was inoperable, and any kind of chemotherapy they could give me would just have made me more of a vegetable. I was given six to eight months to live. I had been an information freak in the 1970's, and I had become increasingly despondent over the nuclear crisis, the ecology crisis, and so forth. So, since I did not have a spiritual basis, I began to believe that nature had made a mistake, and that we were probably a cancerous organism on the planet. I saw no way that we could get out from all the problems we had created for ourselves and the planet. I perceived all humans as cancer, and that is what I got. That is what killed me. Be careful what your world view is. It can feed back on you, especially if it is a negative world view. I had a seriously negative one. That is what led me into my death. I tried all sorts of alternative healing methods, but nothing helped.
So I determined that this was really just between me and God. I had never really faced God before, or even dealt with God. I was not into any kind of spirituality at the time, but I began a journey into learning about spirituality and alternative healing. I set out to do all the reading I could and bone up on the subject, because I did not want to be surprised on the other side. So I started reading on various religions and philosophies. They were all very interesting, and gave hope that there was something on the other side.
On the other hand, as a self-employed stained-glass artist at the time, I had no medical insurance whatsoever. So my life savings went overnight in testing. Then I was facing the medical profession without any kind of insurance. I did not want to have my family dragged down financially, so I determined to handle this myself. There was not constant pain, but there were black-outs. I got so that I would not dare to drive, and eventually I ended up in hospice care. I had my own personal hospice caretaker. I was very blessed by this angel who went through the last part of this with me. I lasted about eighteen months. I did not want to take a lot of drugs, since I wanted to be as conscious as possible. Then I experienced such pain that I had nothing but pain in my consciousness, luckily only for a few days at a time.

2. The Light of God
I remember waking up one morning at home about 4:30 am, and I just knew that this was it. This was the day I was going to die. So I called a few friends and said goodbye. I woke up my hospice caretaker and told her. I had a private agreement with her that she would leave my dead body alone for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember is the beginning of a typical near-death experience. Suddenly I was fully aware and I was standing up, but my body was in the bed. There was this darkness around me. Being out of my body was even more vivid than ordinary experience. It was so vivid that I could see every room in the house, I could see the top of the house, I could see around the house, I could see under the house.

This is the astral 5D spacetime perspective allowing an orthogonal added space dimension to intersect the linespace quantumization as a rotational twistor space of 7D hyperspace.

There was this light shining. I turned toward the light. The light was very similar to what many other people have described in their near-death experiences. It was so magnificent. It is tangible; you can feel it. It is alluring; you want to go to it like you would want to go to your ideal mother's or father's arms.
As I began to move toward the light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the light, I would be dead.
So as I was moving toward the light I said, "Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go."
To my surprise, the entire experience halted at that point. You are indeed in control of your near-death experience. You are not on a roller coaster ride. So my request was honored and I had some conversations with the light. The light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs.

The universe's cosmology derives from an ontological cosmogony which is built purely upon archetyped semiotics and geometric 2-dimensionally expressible symbolisms - the complex plane of mathematics and the MATHIMATIA=I AM THAT I AM=I AM THAT AM I=95.
The Dawkinsian memeplexes formed by selfaware consciousness carriers become manifest in the creativity of the data receivers and then become emitted and stored as such memeplexes in the universal light matrix often associated with the 'akashic records' and the 'skeins of time'.

I asked the light, "What is going on here? Please, light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation."
I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The light responded. The information transferred to me was that your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not.
As the light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our Higher Self matrix. The only thing I can tell you is that it turned into a matrix, a mandala of human souls, and what I saw was that what we call our Higher Self in each of us is a matrix. It's also a conduit to the Source; each one of us comes directly, as a direct experience from the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the Higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source.

The universe is holographic, with all consciousness carriers forming holofractals or shards within an encompassing cosmology. The smallest possible dichotomizable unit is the neutron with its lepton ring of negative polarity circumsizing a protonic quarkian core, itself consisting of a double-positive up-quark kernel 'hugged' by an inner mesonic ring of negative unit charge.
Because of the natural radioctivity, say beta-minus decay of the neutron, the encapsulated consciousness of this minimized inertia unit is bifurcated into an 'extended space consciousness' and allowing the construction of atomic elements, beginning with Hydrogen as a 'dispersed' base neutron with an anhtineutrino kernel gauge coupled to the up-quark core.

So the light was showing me the Higher Self matrix. And it became very clear to me that all the Higher Selves are connected as one being, all humans are connected as one being, we are actually the same being, different aspects of the same being. It was not committed to one particular religion. So that is what was being fed back to me. And I saw this mandala of human souls. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I just went into it and, it was just overwhelming. It was like all the love you've every wanted, and it was the kind of love that cures, heals, regenerates.
As I asked the light to keep explaining, I understood what the Higher Self matrix is. We have a grid around the planet where all the Higher Selves are connected. This is like a great company, a next subtle level of energy around us, the spirit level, you might say.

The Higher Self Matrix is the Light-Matrix of the lightspeed invariance as a stasis, that is a Quantum Standing Wave.
Technically, the Minkowski 4-Vector Velocity is decomposed into the Pythagorean c2 as the hypotenuse of the Space dynamic vector R(x,y,z) and the Time dynamic vector T(t)=X/c in the basic metric: R2+X2=c2 or formally for flat Euclidean R4 spacetime and ds describing proper time; ds2 = -dt2+dx2+dy2+dz2.
This Quantum Standing Wave then describes the entire univers in its particle-inertial nature as 'bouncing' quantum-mechanically within a 'Nodal Box' of 11D-Membrane Spacetime as a 10D-String Spacetime.
This then allows formal description of this 'quantum mechanics' in statistical probability distributions to determine where the universal particle might be 'measured' in equations of Schrödinger, Gordon-Klein and Dirac.
However the wave properties of the universe do not bounce as such a particle, but can be modelled as quantum entanglement of the universe with itself.
This then defines the holofractal universes as substructures of the holographical ONE universe.

Then, after a couple of minutes, I asked for more clarification. I really wanted to know what the universe is about, and I was ready to go at that time.
I said, "I am ready, take me."
Then the light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet.
Now I came to this with my negative view of what has happened on the planet. So as I asked the light to keep clarifying for me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we all are in our essence, our core. We are the most beautiful creations. The human soul, the human matrix that we all make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic, everything. I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in that instant.
I said, "Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are."
At any level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in, you are the most beautiful creation, you are.
I was astonished to find that there was no evil in any soul.
I said, "How can this be?"
The answer was that no soul was inherently evil. The terrible things that happened to people might make them do evil things, but their souls were not evil. What all people seek, what sustains them, is love, the light told me. What distorts people is a lack of love.
The revelations coming from the light seemed to go on and on, then I asked the light, "Does this mean that humankind will be saved?"
Then, like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Great Light spoke, saying, "Remember this and never forget; you save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have. You always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world."
In that instant I realized even more. I realized that WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SAVED, and we saved ourselves because we were designed to self-correct like the rest of God's universe. This is what the second coming is about.
I thanked the light of God with all my heart. The best thing I could come up with was these simple words of totally appreciation:
"Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self, I love my life."
The light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply. It was as if the light was completely absorbing me. The love light is, to this day, indescribable. I entered into another realm, more profound than the last, and became aware of something more, much more. It was an enormous stream of light, vast and full, deep in the heart of life. I asked what this was.
The light responded, "This is the RIVER OF LIFE. Drink of this manna water to your heart's content."
So I did. I took one big drink and then another. To drink of life Itself! I was in ecstasy.
Then the light said, "You have a desire."
The light knew all about me, everything past, present and future.
"Yes!" I whispered.
I asked to see the rest of the universe; beyond our solar system, beyond all human illusion. The light then told me that I could go with the Stream. I did, and was carried through the light at the end of the tunnel. I felt and heard a series of very soft sonic booms. What a rush!
Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of life. I saw the Earth fly away. The solar system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and disappeared. At faster than light speed, I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy, and all of the universe, is bursting with many different varieties of LIFE. I saw many worlds. The good news is that we are not alone in this universe!
As I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of the galaxy, the stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves of energy. The super clusters of galaxies with all their ancient wisdom flew by. At first I thought I was going somewhere; actually traveling. But then I realized that, as the stream was expanding, my own consciousness was also expanding to take in everything in the universe! All creation passed by me. It was an unimaginable wonder! I truly was a wonder child; a babe in Wonderland!
It seemed as if all the creations in the universe soared by me and vanished in a speck of light. Almost immediately, a second light appeared. It came from all sides, and was so different; a light made up of more than every frequency in the universe.
I felt and heard several velvety sonic booms again. My consciousness, or being, was expanding to interface with the entire holographic universe and more.

As I passed into the second light, the awareness came to me that I had just transcended the truth. Those are the best words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As I passed into the second light, I expanded beyond the first light. I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond infinity. I was in the void. I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time - the first word - the first vibration. I was in the eye of creation. I felt as if I was touching the face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with absolute life and consciousness.

The VOID=INFINITY with no linking bridge. So the Unity=1 must become invented, i.e. somehow emerge from the Void.
As the Logos discovers the 1, the Infiniteness of the Loop of the Circle with no beginning alpha and no ending omega becomes geometrized as the 0 and this Nullstate is Doubled in the Infinity to exemplify a necessity for bifurcation and polarisation say in negative infinity -∞ and positive infinity + .
This Oneness becomes the 'First Vibration' in defining the extension of the geometric 2-dimensional complex number plane based on the polarised 1st dimensional numberline reflected about the Nullstate Mirror.
This extension then creates a 'Thickness' for this plane by the freedom degrees of joining two points either by a straight line in Euclidean flat space or a curved line in Riemann-Kaluza-Klein curvilinear space.

The curvature allows the enfoldment of space(time) upon itself and so the basic Schwarzschild metric is generated from which a physical universe can emerge AFTER this Schwarzschild Black Hole has become inverted or has wormhole tunnelled into a White Hole of the inversion metric.
This process then uniquely defines the wormhole physics as the initial- and boundary conditions for ANY metricated spacetime and so parametrizes and quantises the holographic universe in its minimum spacetime configuration of the building-block wormhole or Rosen-Einstein-Bridge.

This wormhole then also describes the sourcesink primordial energy for the universe's creation and ANY subsequent cosmology emerging from this boundary membrane condition.

This can be said to be embodied in a mathematical statement, known as Euler's Identity: eiπ =XY=X+Y= i² =cos(π)+isin(π) = -1

In the language of fundamental theoretical physics this identity then translates in the following formulations to define a universe of selfcreation in its inital- and boundary conditions:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity-Condition E*.e*=1

for lightspeed invariance: (wavespeed=wavelengthxfrequency)

λ*f* = c = RmaxHo

with a nodal Hubble-Frequency Ho and a Hubble-Radius Rmax
and where:

E*=√{2πGome2/4.alpha.hc.e²}=melectron/(2e.√alpha.mPlanck)

eiπ =XY=X+Y= i² =cos(π)+isin(π) = -1

In the language of fundamental theoretical physics this identity then translates in the following formulations to define a universe of selfcreation in its inital- and boundary conditions:

E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity-Condition E*.e*=1

for lightspeed invariance: (wavespeed=wavelengthxfrequency)

λ*f* = c = RmaxHo

with a nodal Hubble-Frequency Ho and a Hubble-Radius Rmax
and where:

E*=√{2πGome2/4.alpha.hc.e²}=melectron/(2e.√alpha.mPlanck)

When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That's a mind-expanding thought, isn't it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event which created the universe. I saw that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating universes endlessly and simultaneously.

The SIMULTANEOUS Big Bangs are by necessity higher dimensional in NOW-Time of the cyclic 'bouncing of the universe in a quantum box' and independent on the linear unfolding of the seedling Linespace of the 4D- Euclidean flat Minkowski metric.
In terms of this LineSpacetime then, there will only be ONE SEEDLING Big Bang; but the linear evolvement and progression of a seedling lightpath vector X=cT will allow a 'unfreezing' of individuated spacetimes from this Protoversal Seed in 'individuated' Now-Time-Frames.
Every such 'unfrozen' universe will become uniquely coupled to a consciousness carrier sufficiently 'advanced' to be able to RESONATE with the source frequency of the generating wormhole of the cosmogony and as defined by the priority of the Universal Logos.

All wormhole-resonating consciousness carriers will so become enabled to PHASESHIFT the Protoverse of the Logos and so become an entire Universe in their own right, however remaining kernel-coupled to their protoversal progenitor of the Logos through and by their own individuated Logii.

The wormhole sourcesink is of course the EpsEss supermembrane of 11-dimensional Witten Memrane-Mother Spacetime and so can also be termed as a 'Little Serpent' or Master-Dragon of the Mathimatia.

In this manner the 'Little Serpent' will become a 'GrandFather Serpent' entwined as the primary Creator sourcesink Eps with the secondary Creation sinksource Ess as a 'GrandMother Serpentina'.

The Protoverse will become the Daughter of the Mother as her own 'Mother Serpentina' entwined with the Logos as a 'Father Serpent' as the Son of the Father.

Any successful phaseshifted Universe from the Protoverse, will so form a Multiverse with the Protoverse and all other resonating Universes as the Sons and Daughters of the Old Universe frozen in its Statsis of the Cocooning for the Grandchildren of the 'Little Serpent' and the 'Little Serpintina' aka the Creation aka the materialized Universe as the bifurcated and temporarily 'lost' 'other half' of the 'Little Serpent' in selfimposed exile.

The label of the SERPENT can also be anagramed as PRESENT=97=Son Of Man = CIRCLE OF GOD for Humanity as the destined grandchildren of the Master-Dragon - the LuckDragon of its own Neverending Story.

The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by supercomputers using fractal geometry equations.

Post truncated and can be found on the link below:

AA

www.mellen-thomas.comww.mellen-thomas.com
The official website of Mellen Thomas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-24-2010 at 11:27 AM.