View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 06:35 AM   #46
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordanus Maximus and Why I Have Trouble Taking Project Camelot Seriously Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrovia View Post
Hey Rocky Shorz,

That's true. Kerry and Bill do say that they don't believe everything they hear from their interviews. Jordan makes me nervous though. It would be nice if they'd challenge his false claims. Bill Cooper once challenged Jordan a bit on one point on his radio show and Jordan had to admit that what he was saying was not fact but just a belief of the elite, which he usually doesn't have to do because he states things as fact and people I think tend to just listen without questioning. I used to also. There's a clip of this I believe in one of the videos I posted above but I don't recall which. I think it's the Jordan Maxwell - Water of Grace, Water of Life one.
That's the difference right there. You couldn't put one over on Bill Cooper. He would openly challenge people with differing viewpoints to call in his show and discuss. Of all the recorded episodes I heard, nobody ever got the better of him. He was very well read, balanced and accurate and he really knew his facts and details. There are some things in truth that are absolutely non-negotiable.

--sjkted

Last edited by sjkted; 03-21-2010 at 03:08 PM.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote