View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 01:02 AM   #2005
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post
good day 777.
just wondering if you have done anything with the vow-els.aeiou and sometimes y.
i'm asking cause i was checking out some letters from here.

http://www.bridgemanart.com/search/l...322065f38ec8ff

the o has something about wisdom.the r is an interesting pic also

peace...kent
Yes the key is , nothing can be uttered without a vowel, for these are sacred sounds.So the English language ,use vowels to deceive. knowing your wedding vows to unite the polarities is necessary. The vowels unite all things. Like apple = people= bible = apple just move the vowels.

When you get into a conversation, and start spinning the vowels, and making the connections.You literally feel the fire burning all over. Its like elec(tri)cty,coursing through your veins, and the serpents began to rise up your spine.

When you are Tr(ama)tized it means the ama or the zero is missing, which is the dark mother.ob = sun & ama = femi9

-
8 improper fractions

This is the beginning of trauma, math without the feminine Zero. This is what has us afraid of the dark.When you have an event, and only look at the surface without the zero, you suffer,because nature is into (D) tails.The Zero is the mathematics or the aftermath. The letters of the pen are mascu(line), and the use of the letters is femi9 = darkness.The pen or penis springs from the Zero or the void.The fire comes from the ether(NET)The blind see in straight B(lin)d. and become pen-alised,and suffer pen-alties. The b line is where the bees go from flower to flower or incarnation to incarnation,until they can C.Speech is infinite,so i have to stop myself from spinning,because there is no point to be made in a zero consciousness.When the phallus is inside the vagina or the tree in the ground,you can't tell if its comimg from the void or going into the void.This is the nature of the breath,(W)ind (M)ind Life.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-27-2010 at 01:12 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote