View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #5
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bodien View Post
I wonder how many life times were lived in a 26,000 year cycle? The Rosicrucian's believe every 144 year between every incarnation to the next and that would equate to 180 lives.

Roy
where did the rosicrucians get this number from? it is my feeling that there is no set time period that one has to wait before reincarnating. first of all, many sources support the idea that suicide leads to an immediate reincarnation. obviously, the 144 yrs would not apply here. also, we have never seen a population this huge before. it is impossible that all of the people living on earth today were also here, in the physical sense, 144 years ago.

furthermore, according to dr michael newton's book Journey of Souls, nobody can force the soul to reincarnate before it is ready. the soul must make this decision for itself. it makes more sense to me that the amount of time that one usually waits before reincarnating probably decreases when the population, or the demand for souls, increases. the reason i feel this way is because if there were an event where most of the world's population was killed, then it couldn't possibly be the case that the 6 billion people who died in the event would reincarnate in another 144 yrs because there just wouldn't be enough bodies to go around.

this is mostly speculation on my part. any thoughts anybody?
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote