View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #181
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
I wish i knew what i could do. If there was anything i could do i would be out there doing it right now. I admire Bill and Kerry so much for this.. I dont have the financial backing that they would have because im only young.

And i know if i was doing something i wouldnt care what would happen, id be happy that i made an effort.. i just can figure out what there is i can do.

I like that, im going to use that as my signature.

2infinity ... there is a help thread somewhere around here in this forum, about feelings and such. Maybe those people could help a bit. Don't know, but it's worth a try. Your energy is definitely on the down side right now, because of the frustration you're feeling, but it would turn if you felt useful.

If nothing else, put yourself out there, volunteer for some helping organization in your town. You don't need money for that ... and by the way, as I understand it, Kerry and Bill have for years done all this on a shoestring, by themselves, doing all the work. It's only just recently that they've expanded and have organized teams of people to help out. Most of it is still volunteer. If you can volunteer any help to them through Project Camelot, maybe that would be something you could do to be involved. I volunteer, doing some of the video transciptions so that people with old computers, or deaf people, can read the text of the videos.

When you feel a little better, start thinking peace!

Best wishes to you!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote