View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #38
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Yeah, I know who he is too, interesting you brought that up. I wasn't going to say anything: I'm still processing some fixed dualities that have LRH's name attached to them (long story). It all works out for good :-) If Ron had not compiled so much data for we Westerners I'd probably be spending a lifetime drinking tibetan tea and eating crackers, studying the Vedas. Oh, wait a minute, I'm doing that right now!! Tea and crackers, I mean, lol.

cheers!
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan Burke View Post
So this doesn't start into a flame war, it doesn't take long for someone to do exactly what was covered in the Camelot interview, and that is attack.

The technology works and has even saved my life through it's application in an incident at gun point. Had I not been trained, I would not be here today. I can say this without reservation.

Hubbard has a lecture called "Why people don't like you." It's part of the Clean hands Congress, which the name has been changed current day. Go figure..

Hubbard has always said, and I find this to be the case, if it's true for you, it's true for you. if it isn't don't use it, go somewhere else. I am a trained auditor and have seen miracles performed as a standard daily practice. Miracles as usual basically. Correct application is everything. If you do that with this information you will not be disappointed.

You can find something negative about anything if you have that ambition.

The technology works period. If you don't like the thread go elsewhere at the click of a button. No one is selling anything here, it's a free sharing of data in a safe place. (sic)

I know who you are and what you are doing maikaNz. [I would like to know - Moderators]

As far as finding the books guys, well done! See if it works for you.

It will if you apply it standardly.

Concerning the Fair Game reference, the current Church does use that and in the sense it was used on this forum, it was never intended. It was cancelled in the early seventies by Hubbard. Later to be covertly used by the current regime.

Arthur, the son mentioned above, was a plant from the day he was born. Put there to create problems from the inside by the powers that be. I was there, I know. Were you?

As far as any other negative criticisms, the proof is in the pudding, the tech works. The internet teems with negative data on the subject because it works and "they" don't want anyone to have it. Period.

It's an enemy line from the get go. If it helps people, that's all that matters.

Here to help.

JB
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote