View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #24
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reincarnation ?? Or What??

Debby, sorry for "hijacking" your thread...but I wanted to post the newest update that I got from my daughter yesterday evening. I think it is in the context with this thread.

As usual, every evening before going to sleep, both of us discussed issues about God, dreams and many other issues about us, the humans (you just name it, she asks so many questions, I sometimes don't have even a clue about certain things she asks ).

Anyway, all of a sudden she asked me if I would know why God, the Creator created us? Now that was something new...so I decided to play the "question" game and asked her if she would know herself eventually?

She thought about this for some 10 seconds and first replied, that we're here to be nice with another, to play with another kids, to help each other, you know, I kind of answers small children would give you...

Just as I wanted to ask her to think about an eventually higher purpose then that, just in that moment she said

"No, no, Dady, I know now...we're here to recognise what love is!!!"

Now, I must admit that I was blown away...and that answer could pretty much be the real purpose of our existance here and now !

Just wanted to share

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote