View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:39 AM   #59
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

And to the people private messaging me:

Respectfully, I am not answering any more questions re: this material.
The information speaks for itself. Time to do the work... you can speculate all you like but you will never know unless you read the books and watch the videos. This is wonderful empowering material on a higher level than anything else out there, I've done what I can to bring it to your attention. Ball is now in your court. Best of luck + love.

Luminari
Well it's nice to know that you completely ignored my message. Thanks. I guess I should be happy though since most people just ignore me and I never know why.

For the record... I AM doing the work and reading the second book now.

This "community" is really starting to annoy me and I am not sure how much longer I am gonna be around. It feels more like a collection of people that lord their knowledge over others in an attempt to form some sort of hierarchy of people that are higher on the food chain of knowledge or something. That's the only thing that I can figure as to why the people here don't come together more and practice what they supposedly preach.

I'll think it over, but as Luminari so "eloquently" put it.... if I just need to "do the work" and read stuff online or in books, then I guess I don't really need this community of mostly skeptics anyway.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote